Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like it is always one supporter base that just goes on and on and on. Funnily they have quite a historical reputation for moaning.

Hahah spare me. Every single club has a supporter base that loves to whinge and moan. The fact that a 'moaning' narrative exists around the Liverpool supporter base is one that can be chalked down to a classist media and the trivialisation of Hillsborough far more than a unique propensity of Liverpool fans to moan about the state of affairs in football.

Hahah spare me. Every single club has a supporter base that loves to whinge and moan. The fact that a 'moaning' narrative exists around the Liverpool supporter base is one that can be chalked down to a classist media and the trivialisation of Hillsborough far more than a unique propensity of Liverpool fans to moan about the state of affairs in football.

Deep thinking.

Apologies if a modicum of critical thinking was too much for you. I shall leave you to continue your role as the intellectual arbiter of the board. I look forward to reading more unnecessary condescension moving forward.

Wow I was being genuine.

Jump on BF. See four or so pages in the transfer discussion. Grab a drink and some snacks and settle in to no doubt revel in all the transfers that are happening and the in depth analysis and opinion on each transfer.

Get greeted by four pages of everyone melting about net spend.

Cool.

Jump on BF. See four or so pages in the transfer discussion. Grab a drink and some snacks and settle in to no doubt revel in all the transfers that are happening and the in depth analysis and opinion on each transfer.

Cool.
You can thank me for posting that tweet.

You're welcome.

Cool.

No it was just Liverpool posters melting about net spent. The rest of us don't care about it.

]
No it was just Liverpool posters melting about net spent. The rest of us don't care about it.

Liverpool posters weren't the ones incorrectly melting about Liverpool having "outlayed" the same amount of money as United have this transfer window (lol) and continue on a melt about Jurgen's comments in a press conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So, what does everyone think. Who was the better player out of Scholes, Lampard or Gerrard?

Not a Gerrard post, they'll be melting for hours.

So true, the arrogance of sitting around in the Bahamas and expecting Levy to accept the first 100m bid for him is really quite daft. The idea of a gentlemans agreement with Levy is also quite funny. I suspect Charlie Kane's agent career wont be hitting any great heights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back