Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maguire will never be worth the fee we paid but he has actually proven to be a good signing for United, has certainly turned my opinion of him around. Very, very solid CB.
He's class. His distribution has really pleasantly surprised me. Just need a left sided CB to come in and Harry can move over to the right. Pau Torres is my preference.

He's class. His distribution has really pleasantly surprised me. Just need a left sided CB to come in and Harry can move over to the right. Pau Torres is my preference.

Had the most passing in englands attacking half at almost 100% apparently, last game.

Looked a class above in the world cup too imho.

I don't like slabhead much but the narrative is a bit silly

Dutch is the more offensive term tbh.

Dutch courage. To go dutch etc. We're racist terms back in the day

Food for thought mod man.

Double dutch means to speak rubbish aka jod23#
It's not.
Time to stop whinging about this now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maguire will never be worth the fee we paid but he has actually proven to be a good signing for United, has certainly turned my opinion of him around. Very, very solid CB.
Turned it around in a single season, at the beginning he was a walking meme even in the england squad, now he is a solid piece for both.

Is there any reason why you have conveniently left out Van Dijk, Bonnucci, Dias, Skriniar? Kimpembe, Marquinhos are two who more are elite IMO. Godin - despite his age is another.

Anyway, weird thing to take such umbrage to.

Criminal leaving Hunmels out of this list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a hell of a deal from Brighton. They had all the cards in their favour, his age, homegrown, premier league experience, English tax etc. Well played for holding firm on that ~£50m valuation.

Meanwhile, if White was at Arsenal, with all of the above factors in favour, we’d still somehow let him walk for free like the examples of Welbeck, Wilshere, Ramsey etc.
Gazidis is now at Milan… Donnarumma and Calhanoglu for free.

Take him back please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back