Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

well if that's happening bernardo is definitely getting his move to spain. maybe mahrez out the door too
It'll be interesting if these are even all that possible.

I know B.Silva has been linked to Atleti and Barca, but Barca can't afford him and Atleti doesn't have the playing time available that he'd want. And who's going to be capable of paying 35-40m+ for Mahrez that Man City would surely want for him?

Yeah Leeds fan said 5mil. I said 10mil. You may have said 15mil.

I genuinely couldn't remember - couldn't remember the figures we were saying anyway. Will be interesting to see if anyone does end up paying the 15m asking price.

If £35-40m is all we can get for Mahrez we're better off keeping him.

You'd also be better off taking the 100m for Grealish and combining it with whatever the Kane budget was and buying Kane, or Haaland.

Grealish for 100m is about 50m too much.

You'd also be better off taking the 100m for Grealish and combining it with whatever the Kane budget was and buying Kane, or Haaland.

Apparently they still will go after Kane regardless of this Grealish deal.

His value on Transfermarkt is €40m 🤷‍♂️
City should at least be looking for the 60mil (max) they paid for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's that England to England club inflation.

How is an inferior player going to go for more than Sancho.

Again, transfer fee does not have a direct correlation to ability. Grealish has four years left on his deal and is at a club with no financial pressure to sell.

Also if Brighton do end up selling Ben White, they should go after someone like Tarkowski who's going to leave Burnley in 12 months for say 15M quid, and then try to sign a striker with the rest of the money they make from the sale (the question would be who though).

I don't think we need to sign a player to replace White. Veltman will take White's place if he departs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back