Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a big Rice fan and would happily sign him but hes not better than Kante or Tuchel/Italy version of Jorginho.

He is definitely better than Jorginho, that is a myth of a player.

It is and by the looks of things you'll get Rice so we'll all be happy .

He'll be a great get too, not only a great footballer but a leader on aand off the pitch too.

We'll see, he is definitely the main DM target.

Rice is a good player, second best English defensive midfielder

Rice is England's best central defensive midfielder. Phillips does a good role chasing down further forward and out wide but he needs to understand that Declan has him covered so he doesn't have to pass it backwards so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh one is European Cup and Premier League winner and the other isnt. I'm cool with my guy.
Better than stevie me according to your definition.

I like Rice but for us I think he's not good enough defensively to play the defensive role, not good enough attacking wise to play an attacking role. He does a bit of everything well, but isn't a great fit for us.

I do think United is probably the best move for him (presuming he does move).
Of the 4 supposed clubs he'd be interested in going to United do have the greatest need for him. The others already have pretty deep mids.

His price isn't going to be a problem either for them.

What are the odds like for him to United?

Mbappe is out of contract. Real he probably sign him and Pogba for free(or just a signing on bonus) and Haaland for his €75m release. Nice rebuild.
With Ronaldos arrival we might get a couple of more years out of Pogba.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back