Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah just posting that he has won individual awards also.

Which is what Brades was criticising him for. I was pointing out you hadn't cited individual awards to demonstrate he was good.

Which you now have.

Last edited:
Bradesmaen

Manchester United’s midfielder Donny van de Beek was offered to Everton in the final days of the window but “the deal was not easy for us”, according to Benítez.

FFP is relaxed for covid still isnt it?

Bradesmaen

Manchester United’s midfielder Donny van de Beek was offered to Everton in the final days of the window but “the deal was not easy for us”, according to Benítez.

Hopefully after Donny’s agents recent comments, Donny will start getting more game time. He was brought to this club to play football so it’s a real shame that he hasn’t been playing and it isn't as if Fred is this brilliant footballer that he is keeping Doony from starting. It’s more Ole being stubborn.

"I wouldn't mind it if Madrid, Barca and Juve all left UEFA. Their directors are all incompetent. Florentino Perez said his club can only survive with the Super League, then he tried to sign Kylian Mbappe for 180 million euros." - Aleksander Ceferin, UEFA President.

Bang. Perez in the mud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently no release clause for Haaland - according to this source with 2,9m followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He definitely has a release clause.

The once great attempt by Everton to go back to the 80s has failed miserably.
homer-simpson-never-try.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back