Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we'll see United go for Rice, Chelsea for Haaland (United bottled that) and Liverpool for Bellingham.

City to nibble at all three maybe.
It's bizarre that City havent gone for Haaland. They easily have the money. Just give BVB 150 million and 10 years and 500 goals later and countless trophies, I'm sure City wont be too worried about that 150 they spent.

He's ridiculous. I wish we had money.

It's bizarre that City havent gone for Haaland. They easily have the money. Just give BVB 150 million and 10 years and 500 goals later and countless trophies, I'm sure City wont be too worried about that 150 they spent.

He's ridiculous. I wish we had money.
Yeah with money you could buy players like Alisson, Salah, Fabinho and Van Dijk.

Nooo... Bellingham looks the absolute dogs bollocks and it younger. I'd love it if we showed some actual ambition and went and got him.

Why not just say Bellingham is a very good young player? I had to read the rest of your post to realize that you actually think he’s a good player. :p

United had their chance to sign Rice in the summer and they chose Sancho instead, simple as that.

I asked a while back if Rice was worth 100M and a lot of people said no because he wasn't an attacker, do people feel the same way now based on what he's shown this season?

Nowhere near worth 100m IMO. There are just as good options available on the continent potentially available for far less.

Obviously had a very good season so far but definitely not worth 100m for me which if we are being honest has a big whack of the old English tax on his valuation.

I'd rather pick up Kessie on a cut price deal in Jan or even a freebie in the summer.

Hes only created 1 big chance for the season. Guess they are including lofted balls into the box as "chances" from set plays and normal play with those stats your quoting.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes only created 1 big chance for the season. Guess they are including lofted balls into the box as "chances" from set plays and normal with those stats your quoting.

As it's a stat from 'open play' not too sure that would include set pieces.

Nowhere near worth 100m IMO. There are just as good options available on the continent potentially available for far less.

Obviously had a very good season so far but definitely not worth 100m for me which if we are being honest has a big whack of the old English tax on his valuation.

I'd rather pick up Kessie on a cut price deal in Jan or even a freebie in the summer.
But then to me you could say the same thing about Grealish or even Kane though IMO.

Someone like Kessie may take a season to get acclimated to the Premier League as well. Look at how someone like Fred worked out for instance coming in from Ukraine.

But then to me you could say the same thing about Grealish or even Kane though IMO.

Someone like Kessie may take a season to get acclimated to the Premier League as well. Look at how someone like Fred worked out for instance coming in from Ukraine.

There's also others like Tchoumanei.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back