Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not your bench that has got you sitting below Arsenal. It's because your star players like Harry Kane haven't been performing.
Don’t believe that’s the statement I made. Never mentioned Arsenal. Mentioned sacked managers.
And the star performers heads have been turned by having to play with such sh*t teammates that seem to get worse year after year. Son has been poor this season too. Chicken and egg scenario
stop talking nonsense.

You can’t blame bench players for getting a manager sacked. It’s a collective unit. If your best XI don’t want to play for the manager, they will get him sacked.

I should know supporting United (and Carlton). Ole didn’t get sacked because Lingard, Martial etc gave up on him.
Pure nonsense babar, but like a-hole’s we’ve all got an opinion.

Pure nonsense babar, but like a-hole’s we’ve all got an opinion.

Okay sweetheart.

What's the babar nickname about?

He calls me an elephant because I have a good memory (what an insult lol) and can remember all of the s**t posts Gero has ever made. Babar is an elephant.

Okay sweetheart.
there’s 8-10 that have shown to be consistently good enough. There’s a lot that have made up the bench rotation that consistently let the club down. It’s the same bunch and they desperately need to be cleaned out, and Conte hasn’t taken long to figure that out, so it seems.
He calls me an elephant because I have a good memory (what an insult lol) and can remember all of the sh*t posts Gero has ever made. Babar is an elephant.
It’s more that you care to go back, we all say stupid s**t lol. It is one of BF’s weirdest infatuations. Bumping very old discussions for a point score.

It’s more that you care to go back, we all say stupid sh*t lol. It is one of BF’s weirdest infatuations. Bumping very old discussions for a point score.

No one is scoring points mate. Most of BF is just one big banter fest. It’s one of the most easy going forums I have been apart of.

No one is scoring points mate. Most of BF is just one big banter fest. It’s one of the most easy going forums I have been apart of.
One of the more nanny state TBH. It’s just that this board is operating how every other one should.

Saw the off topic thread on the cats board closed yesterday because moderation didn’t like the topic discussed. It was non football related so in the right place. The new covid strain.

Yet the coach is on thread no.6 for circular arguments. The Fighting utensil is the most laid back forum.

No moderators. Just a foul vote system that leads to yellow and red cards if you get x amount votes in a fortnight. No swear filter and a NSFW thread rife with nudity. Guys abusing each other and getting over it within minutes.

Utopia.

One of the more nanny state TBH. It’s just that this board is operating how every other one should.

Saw the off topic thread on the cats board closed yesterday because moderation didn’t like the topic discussed. It was non football related so in the right place. The new covid strain.

Yet the coach is on thread no.6 for circular arguments. The Fighting utensil is the most laid back forum.

No moderators. Just a foul vote system that leads to yellow and red cards if you get x amount votes in a fortnight. No swear filter and a NSFW thread rife with nudity. Guys abusing each other and getting over it within minutes.

Utopia.

I guess if you have the right mods, it can be an easy going environment. That’s been my experience with this board here and the Carlton board. Those two boards are the only boards I post on regularly.

So probably not accurate to say BF as a whole is like that.

Utopia.
Counterpoint: GrandBlue

Utopia.

Not sure that'd work to well on a board devoted to more than one team. Would be interesting though.

No swear filter and naked chick's don't really interest me though.

Utopia.

I tend to find guys on the internet posting pictures of naked chicks a bit creepy to be honest.

I tend to find guys on the internet posting pictures of naked chicks a bit creepy to be honest.

Yeah if we brought that here it’d just be Cruyff posting his hot chick combined XI, Elmer telling us that a bunch of Arsenal fans on twitter think Margot Robbie is ugly, and jod photoshopping Liverpool faces on girls bodies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure that'd work to well on a board devoted to more than one team. Would be interesting though.

No swear filter and naked chick's don't really interest me though.
Oh no doubt at all it wouldn’t work here but is a great change of pace. A community that runs itself without hall monitors drunk on power with their badge and whistles.

You can’t blame bench players for getting a manager sacked. It’s a collective unit. If your best XI don’t want to play for the manager, they will get him sacked.

I should know supporting United (and Carlton). Ole didn’t get sacked because Lingard, Martial etc gave up on him.
Isnt it usually the bench guys that give up on a manager first because they arent playing so get pissed off with him.

Oh no doubt at all it wouldn’t work here but is a great change of pace. A community that runs itself without hall monitors drunk on power with their badge and whistles.
Is the Geelong board that bad?

I dont venture outside of this one anymore.

Having been around BF basically since it's inception, I used to be everywhere but as the years drag on I rarely post anywhere but here. I dabble a little in the Basketball boards... but that's it really. And I'm fine with that. You guys are all good sorts... mostly.

Utterly shocking.

Certain faith like contributors can waffle in with crap endlessly and some people are forbidden for disagreeing or even talking with them. Be like saying to Zidane you can’t talk to moomba anymore and then handing out month + board bans if he did. Then proceed to do exactly that themselves.

Utterly shocking.

Certain faith like contributors can waffle in with crap endlessly and some people are forbidden for disagreeing or even talking with them. Be like saying to Zidane you can’t talk to moomba anymore and then handing out month + board bans if he did. Then proceed to do exactly that themselves.

Tbh I'm down for this.

Utterly shocking.

I'm in favour of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back