DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
We are linked with Attila Szalai for around £20m. Left footed CB, sounds talented.

I guess we'll be in the market for a couple of CBs.
Christensen looked pretty soft on the weekend I thought and sounds like he might be off with his contract.

Think Szalai got linked with a few teams in the summer IIRC.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Christensen looked pretty soft on the weekend I thought and sounds like he might be off with his contract.

Think Szalai got linked with a few teams in the summer IIRC.
Tuchel did say the other day that he's not getting a game because he and his manager are dicking the club around. Only an injury to Chalobah got him back in there

He and Rudiger are gone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DBAH0

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Austin, Tejas
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Hammers, Austin FC
Tuchel did say the other day that he's not getting a game because he and his manager are dicking the club around. Only an injury to Chalobah got him back in there

He and Rudiger are gone.
Actually wonder if you go after Conor Coady in the off-season.

Probably not at Chelsea's level, but he plays in a 3CB system and he'd be home grown also. Think it's that type of CB you target if you can't get say a Kounde.

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
BlueCo
Actually wonder if you go after Conor Coady in the off-season.

Probably not at Chelsea's level, but he plays in a 3CB system and he'd be home grown also. Think it's that type of CB you target if you can't get say a Kounde.
I think Kounde will be our number 1 target and we'll get it done this time around.

I'd be happy to bring Colwill into the squad too, been killing in the Championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back