Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Mr Here We Go

𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆: 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐄-𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐀, 𝐈𝐓’𝐒 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑
🚨

Barcelona director Alemany announces: “It’s clear that Dembélé does NOT want to continue with Barcelona. He doesn’t want to be part of our project”.
“We told Dembélé he has to LEAVE IMMEDIATELY. We expect Ousmane to be sold before January 31

Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Ironic that Barcelona implored Dembele to go on strike at Dortmund to get out of his contract - but now he wants to sign a contract with them they’re trying to find ways to get out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Probably the best bit of business Dortmund have done. Sold him at his peak value.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Probably the best bit of business Dortmund have done. Sold him at his peak value.

We milked the s**t out of them when the cards were stacked against us. Whenever he is sold, Barcelona need to pay us another €10m from memory

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Him or Sancho? Did well on both.

I feel we lost on Sancho. He never caused issues, was a great dude, and still seems to have a good connection with the players. I think without COVID, he goes for around the same price as Dembele. But unlike Dembele, I was gutted when Sancho left.

Ironic that Barcelona implored Dembele to go on strike at Dortmund to get out of his contract - but now he wants to sign a contract with them they’re trying to find ways to get out of it

I wonder how much he’ll get at his new club, because there was no way Barca were paying the 770k a week + 20mil signing bonus he was after.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back