Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile Saudis buy Newcastle no worries all good
UK aren't looking at sanctions and seizing of assets of Saudis whereas there is a chance of actions against Russians and those who maybe close to Putin.

Idk who the steel/irony quote is from. I think I butchered it anyway.

Hawkman seems to be saying roman could get sanctioned for the crime of being a ruski
Potentially if something happens in the Ukraine. Both US and UK were talking of strict sanctions and potentially seizing of assets. Roman's other citizenships might be a way of getting around it

It'd be audacious to ban Chelsea's money and keep taking city and Newcastle.

Best steel from Germany best irony from england I guess.
Nobody would ban CHELSEA'S money. Foreign policy could dictate the removal of Russian influence on Chelsea I guess but that seems a long time away. It almost worked already but the Russian criminal managed to bribe enough people in Portugal to give him a passport.

Nobody would ban CHELSEA'S money. Foreign policy could dictate the removal of Russian influence on Chelsea I guess but that seems a long time away. It almost worked already but the Russian criminal managed to bribe enough people in Portugal to give him a passport.
Israel too.

Israel too.
They are outside of EU and UK jurisdiction and influence really. The US could apply a lot of pressure on Israel if they were inclined too but Biden doesn't seem to realise how serious the issue is in the Ukraine.

I don't think the us will be putting pressure on saudi or Israel ant time soon.

Fifa reckons they are European.

I think (I have nfi) bidens handlers know Ukraine is serious but ww3 isn't ideal.

Can't win vs Russia in Syria how's Ukraine going to go?

I guess there are a lot of USA army in Europe

Last edited:
So who's going to be the owner if the fa / queen steal the club off the owner?

I'll do it
So would I. First order of business would be to sack Tuchel and bring Lampard back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So who's going to be the owner if the fa / queen steal the club off the owner?

I'll do it
The FA and the Queen would have no involvement. Would be nice if they gave the club back to the fans tbh. Not a perfect example but have a look at the ownership structure of the Green Bay Packers.

The FA and the Queen would have no involvement. Would be nice if they gave the club back to the fans tbh. Not a perfect example but have a look at the ownership structure of the Green Bay Packers.
We do own the pitch and the name.

So would I. First order of business would be to sack Tuchel and bring Lampard back
I'd have them in the 6th div within a decade.

Why tease me like this Bojan KantKick
I genuinely want this :(

Maybe Boris could buy the club. Bring NHS & BBC on as major sponsors @100m per season.

He could also host work "meetings" at Stamford Bridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back