Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
279966447_1712185685792495_2997458457577230316_n.jpg

So we're being linked with Ollie Watkins now, and apparently Stevie G might want to bring in his own striker.

Have heard it may cost up to 50M though, which is well a fair bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Why?

I'd say you're already the best team on the planet. And you've just added the best striker on the planet.

Centurions and Invincibles definitely in play.
I'm supremely confident that neither of those things happen.

Have they strengthened? Undoubtedly. Are they impossible to beat? Absolutely not.

I'm supremely confident that neither of those things happen.

Have they strengthened? Undoubtedly. Are they impossible to beat? Absolutely not.
Really? They've been centurions before. Invincibles is certainly possible. Plus Haaland is just the beginning, I'm sure there will be more incomings too.

They will sweep all before them for the next few years.

Really? They've been centurions before? Invincibles is certainly possible. Plus Haaland is just the beginning, I'm sure there will be more incomings too.

Gabriel. Mahrez. Gundogan. Mendy. Contracts winding down. I assume they try improve the squad.

Sterling too but I assume they keep him(?).

Really? They've been centurions before. Invincibles is certainly possible. Plus Haaland is just the beginning, I'm sure there will be more incomings too.

They have but that's not an every year occurrence. They'll want that CL title more than ever next season as well.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I really just don't think it'll happen. Everyone's in chicken little mode but as SM mentioned, it just takes one injury...

They have but that's not an every year occurrence. They'll want that CL title more than ever next season as well.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I really just don't think it'll happen. Everyone's in chicken little mode but as SM mentioned, it just takes one injury...

Jod's just doing that thing where he says something with a lot of certainty in the hope he's wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back