Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's all already agreed upon isnt it. He did his goodbye and all that didnt he or am I tripping?

He is contracted for another season and Bayern have stated he won't be sold. Of course it could be posturing but I doubt it is sorted quickly.

He is contracted for another season and Bayern have stated he won't be sold. Of course it could be posturing but I doubt it is sorted quickly.
That's interesting after the big goodbye at the ground on the last day. I just assumed Bayern must've known/been ok with him moving on.

I think you're right on it not being sorted out quickly.

That's interesting after the big goodbye at the ground on the last day. I just assumed Bayern must've known/been ok with him moving on.

I think you're right on it not being sorted out quickly.

Barca also don't really have the finances either, surely BM will ask for 40m minimum. Guys an absolute goal scoring freak.

Barca also don't really have the finances either, surely BM will ask for 40m minimum. Guys an absolute goal scoring freak.
Absolutely, I think he's still a great purchase.

You're right in that I don't see how Barca could possibly fund it. I wonder if he's open to moving elsewhere. Would obviously love to see him in the PL but I wonder if the Italian league might suit him better. Juve?

You're right in that I don't see how Barca could possibly fund it. I wonder if he's open to moving elsewhere. Would obviously love to see him in the PL but I wonder if the Italian league might suit him better. Juve?

Think Juve are still posturing over what they owe for Morata. Lewy seems set on Barca.

They might sell de jong as rumored.

I think that'd be dumb but who knows.

They may want to open that stop for the academy kids, Gavi etc.

Only 17 but he seems good enough to need to get games into him

Juv just dropped 80m on a striker and lwski doesn't seem to want to go to eng/Italy(?)

Good get by Villa

283791193_10227515495732260_3602596287610748129_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Snubbapé.

Well * me. It's nice that he was in talks but he would have realised pretty quickly that we couldnt offer him the wages that PSG could offer. So I'm sure those talks were brief.

Would have been sensational though. Haaland v Mbappe in the same league for two top teams. It would have been the next Messi v Ronaldo. Shame we cant offer him those $$$.

Would love us to have a crack at Ake.
He'd be an upgrade on Vestergaard at the very least. We've been linked a bit, but I think we're going to end up with Aygerd from Rennes who's a taller LCB instead.

Probably depends if Ake's happy to keep being a squad player or not I suppose.

He'd be an upgrade on Vestergaard at the very least. We've been linked a bit, but I think we're going to end up with Aygerd from Rennes who's a taller LCB instead.

Probably depends if Ake's happy to keep being a squad player or not I suppose.
Most players would be an upgrade on Vestergaard. That was such a poor signing when we did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back