Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shame, was really good with us. For every Kante/Mahrez, there's a Drinkwater. Grass isn't always greener.

I do wonder how Vardy would've fared if he ended up at Arsenal.

I think it’s a little different - Vardy would’ve been bought to lead the line, not be a squad depth player

If that hapoens it will be due to political pressure like Mbappe so I wont hold that against the great man.
haha that nasty political pressure
Music Video GIF

If that hapoens it will be due to political pressure like Mbappe so I wont hold that against the great man.
You have no way of knowing this for certain.

It sounds like it's a convenient excuse for you to not be a hypocrite.

Mbappe milked PSG dry and players acting like this(being so greedy) is as much of an issue as anything.

If you knew anything about the relationship between Qatar and the french government on football you would know this is absolutely the case. Suggest you do some actual research before speaking on the subject.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you knew anything about the relationship between Qatar and the french government on football you would know this is absolutely the case. Suggest you do some actual research before speaking on the subject.
I am aware.

But you still have no certainty that if Zidane took the job that this would also be the case.

Alvarez has similar hype to Jesus……
If he can do similar that's fine by me.

95 goals, 4 premier leagues, an FA Cup and 3 league cups for the club.

Has been a very good buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back