Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he can do similar that's fine by me.

95 goals, 4 premier leagues, an FA Cup and 3 league cups for the club.

Has been a very good buy.
Don’t think you replace and sell a “very good buy” at 25. He’s been serviceable after being talked up as a generational talent.

If you kept Iheanacho around he probably would’ve put up similar numbers. In fact, you could probably put any mid to lower table striker in that City lineup over the past few years and they’re putting up those numbers and winning those trophies.

Don’t think you replace and sell a “very good buy” at 25. He’s been serviceable after being talked up as a generational talent.

If you kept Iheanacho around he probably would’ve put up similar numbers. In fact, you could probably put any mid to lower table striker in that City lineup over the past few years and they’re putting up those numbers and winning those trophies.
If players want out we don't generally make it difficult for us to stay.

Alvarez cost £15m, if he leaves in 5 years time with nearly 100 goals to his name that's ok by me.

If players want out we don't generally make it difficult for us to stay.

Alvarez cost £15m, if he leaves in 5 years time with nearly 100 goals to his name that's ok by me.
Yeah, for some reason I don’t think you’re too upset about him leaving though.

Not sure how you can quote those trophies as if Jesus was an integral part in securing those successes. How many match winners did he score in those finals?

As Gosh says, think he's been hugely underwhelming given the hype when he came in. Those goal numbers are pretty small relatively speaking. 58 goals in 159 league appearances is terrible as a striker in a side like City.

If you knew anything about the relationship between Qatar and the french government on football you would know this is absolutely the case. Suggest you do some actual research before speaking on the subject.
has there actually been any propaganda news put out by a non madrid based newspaper trying to save face get out the real story of mbappe snubbles being held against his will.

Credit to him for his effort late in the season. Big clubs were going to still want him either way, and relegation would’ve actually made a move easier but you could see how much it meant to keep them up on the final day. Plenty of others have downed tools in that situation.

Hope for him the same respect is shown the other way and they get a deal done.

30m is pretty insulting though - maybe if we were relegated.

Yeah, for some reason I don’t think you’re too upset about him leaving though.
Happy for him to stay, but if he wants to go elsewhere I think it's right that we try and make it work.

has there actually been any propaganda news put out by a non madrid based newspaper trying to save face get out the real story of mbappe snubbles being held against his will.
Be nice, it's a hard time for Zidane.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently we want 50mil euro for Raphinha. Barcelona offering 30mil.
Someone should tell them we avoided relegation. Don’t think that source would be right though

Grealish says hello

Villa going real hard this summer. Both their CBs have been linked with top 6 clubs in the past couple of years

Being linked to is a lot easier than those clubs actually being interested.

Being linked to is a lot easier than those clubs actually being interested.
Seemed to be continued interest from us and Sevilla saying they would only take the release clause bid. Then did the same to Newcastle in January. Is the Villa bid much less than that release clause?

Seemed to be continued interest from us and Sevilla saying they would only take the release clause bid. Then did the same to Newcastle in January. Is the Villa bid much less than that release clause?

I have no idea.

Who is he?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

highly rated dutch winger who hasnt had much luck with injury. was loaned to udinese and scored but got injured and missed a lot of football. nearly 20 i think

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back