Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Maguire is a decent player in the right system. Clearly needs to play for a team that sits deeper and doesn’t play a high line. Like he did at previous clubs.

He hasn't actually been that bad for us but this season, along with others was just terrible.

I doubt Salah moves to another PL club. That's just his agent agitating Liverpool for the deal they want.
Yeah when I read that I was like..

jennifer lawrence ok GIF

Just more posturing from Mo. He wont go to another PL team. He'd have like one option and that would be City and he wouldnt go there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maguire is fine, the anger towards him is bizarre when United's defending was just as bad when he was out of the side.
I don't know 'fine' is the right word to describe his current situation.

He's really poorly underperforming at United.

For everyone concerned, he needs a change of scenery. A mid table club. West Ham for instance.

For everyone concerned, he needs a change of scenery. A mid table club. West Ham for instance.

Of course, and I wasn't describing his current situation, I was describing him as a player. Most/all United players have significantly underperformed this season (DDG and Ronaldo perhaps excepted).

He's already at a mid table club mate.

Xavi tells frenk he had played rubbish.

Oof

More like the board told Xavi he has been rubbish and is up for sale, Xavi informs FDJ he is now up for sale after previously saying he wants to keep him.
Wrap it up United.

More like the board told Xavi he has been rubbish and is up for sale, Xavi informs FDJ he is now up for sale after previously saying he wants to keep him.
Wrap it up United.

{Xavi has spoke with Frenkie de Jong and explained that his possible departure would be due to their economic situation. He also explained that the board has not been particularly happy with his performances}

Everything I have read about him, he’s one of those deadwood players you’d love to get rid of as a supporter. Barely gets selected anymore.

Big clean out at Barca.

They got lucky mbappe did the right thing.

Psg driving up the price on Tchouameni to piss off Madrid is gold too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back