Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Keep all 3 and get a good striker and you’re looking good for next season.
If we get 50 million for White I'll drive him to the Arsenal training ground myself.

Veltman was better last season so he could slot into that back three nicely.

Memphis

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 21, 2018
Bay 314
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Manchester United Boston Celtics
Think that's a case of people putting 1+1 and = 7 just because Ramos is leaving.
Not too sure much has changed with Varane, although Madrid at this stage is asking for silly money.
I haven't heard much other than his price tag and that PSG are the front runners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bostonian

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m simply saying if you rate Veltman higher then how much do you think he’s worth?! Either you overrate him or everyone’s missing something
He's worth what we can squeeze out of another club I guess. He's young, he's English, he's in the England Squad

All those things combined can lead to a stupid price for a player.

Maybe we want to keep him or maybe we want more money, time will tell.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Romano] Leicester are planning to announce new signings soon. Official bid made to sign Patson Daka from RB Salzburg. Leicester are close to complete the deal after opening talks for Edouard - real interest as @mcgrathmike reported. 🦊🔵 #lcfc Soumaré deal done - will be official soon.

Samuel Luckhurst] Manchester United have had their first offer of £50m for Varane rejected. United remain in dialogue with Madrid and will seek a compromise over the fee, but are reluctant to meet Madrid's £80m valuation. Varane was a boyhood Manchester United fan whose hero was Rio Ferdinand.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad