Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano] Leicester are planning to announce new signings soon. Official bid made to sign Patson Daka from RB Salzburg. Leicester are close to complete the deal after opening talks for Edouard - real interest as @mcgrathmike reported. 🦊🔵 #lcfc Soumaré deal done - will be official soon.

Samuel Luckhurst] Manchester United have had their first offer of £50m for Varane rejected. United remain in dialogue with Madrid and will seek a compromise over the fee, but are reluctant to meet Madrid's £80m valuation. Varane was a boyhood Manchester United fan whose hero was Rio Ferdinand.

United haven't even made a bid for Varane. And we'd never bid 50m when he has one year left. Don't think we would go above 40m.

United haven't even made a bid for Varane. And we'd never bid 50m when he has one year left. Don't think we would go above 40m.
Agreed either 40 mil or we sit and wait for next year and try to get him for free.

Agreed either 40 mil or we sit and wait for next year and try to get him for free.

Doesn't look like he is going to renew with Madrid so they will be hoping to get a bidding war happening but it only looks to be between United and PSG. If Ramos goes to PSG we should have a clear run.

He's worth what we can squeeze out of another club I guess. He's young, he's English, he's in the England Squad

All those things combined can lead to a stupid price for a player.

Maybe we want to keep him or maybe we want more money, time will tell.

He hasn't been great at Brighton imo, was OK, nothing special. Clubs are buying him on potential, more so what he showed at Leeds, not what he produced this year.

I can see why Brighton fans are fairly non plussed about him leaving, he didn't make a huge impact on your side and you have players that could replace him without much changing.

A back 3 doesn't really suit him, especially playing on the right side of it or as a wingback as he did at times. I think he's a bit wasted as a DM or CM where Potter also played him at times.

He plays best in the center (which is obviously given to Dunk as the captain and senior player), he also was given a license at Leeds to run the ball up through the center, which I saw at times at Brighton, but not as much in a different system.

Cadena SER] Real Madrid understand that Varane is also LEAVING the club, after he rejected 2 contract renewal offers. He will be replaced with Vallejo.

Apparently the OP works for real Madrid TV / @mariotorrejon

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does united get any benefit from that transfer. I remember there was a clause if he got sold from lyon there was a benefit but that was within a specific period
entitled to 30% of 0

Inter have always said they want €80m - its part of the reason why PSG hadn't already closed the deal before Chelsea apparently entered the mix...
Yeah but they're not getting €80m imo. Got until the end of June to get whatever they can for him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back