Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like Bernardo, and he's (by all accounts) a really positive dressing room influence.

But if he wants out so be it, hopefully Atleti can spend some of that La Liga money. At a guess we'd be looking for £60-70m.

I am also a fan of bsilva. Stylish and classy - Is jack a better player?

Guess he would wanna be for 100millquid

Never thought Ings was top 6 club material don't know why he hyped himself up so much.
1st half of last season perhaps he was but then he dropped off a bit.

I think Southampton are smart to sell with 1 year left and sign a similar younger player for a few million less, but that's the way they have to operate also I suppose.

I would say there is the fact that they've recouped/are going to recoup a fair bit in transfer fees (not going to use the term because the overplayed joke is overplayed) to help, plus the standard funds from winning the PL etc.

That should easily cover the 250m in transfer fees and 120m in wages required to sign Grealish/Kane over 5 years. Just a normal day at the office.

The alarm didn't go off, but had a feeling I needed to post this just in case.
df18b9b97730210ff173e70ee8f627a3.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What an absolute waste of a talent lost to oil money.

DBAH0 sorted thoughts?

It’s a life changing move, how is that a waste? Good for him.

What’s so fulfilling about playing for West Ham for dildo money and winning nothing?

Football careers are short. Make as much money as you can while you can.

What’s so fulfilling about playing for West Ham for dildo money and winning nothing?

Very very few people will ever have the talent that this guy does. That talent at the peak of your career is absolutely wasted chasing unrealistic wages in the Saudi Arabian league.

Sorry but playing for West Ham on dildo money living in London at that stage of your career (and let's be honest it is still great money) is much more appealing than playing in Saudi Arabia where you have no life and are playing in a fair inferior league. It's where players should be looking to go when they are at the end of their careers for one final payday.

Sorry but playing for West Ham on dildo money living in London at that stage of your career (and let's be honest it is still great money) is much more appealing than playing in Saudi Arabia where you have no life and are playing in a fair inferior league.
To you

Thought they were fine last season when Grealish missed. Took them a while but they adapted. Don't think they'll drop off as much as some would think when losing their best player. Biggest intrigue for me is how Ings and Watkins will work together.
That is the big question. Watkins is absolute quality (Tottenham should be all over him if they lose Kane) and Villa will make a good amount if they sell him down the road. The worry is how he’ll work in tandem with Ings. Only really seen Watkins in a 4-3-3.

I still think Smith will play a 4-3-3 as it’s his go to but the question is what modifications are made and where do they both fit in.

1st half of last season perhaps he was but then he dropped off a bit.

I think Southampton are smart to sell with 1 year left and sign a similar younger player for a few million less, but that's the way they have to operate also I suppose.
That with him being so injury prone very good business by the saints.

Oscar prime example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back