Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

no they need a new one. it's the rule for us oil brethren.

Wasn't Hughes there before your takeover? Or was he appointed by them before the takeover was finalised? My memory is a bit foggy of that season, I just remember the draw with us was what got him finally sacked. You're welcome, by the way.

EDIT: Wow my memory is foggier than I realised, thought for sure we got him sacked, as we got a lot of managers sacked around then, but I guess not.

I like Lampard but managing a club going through a transition like Newcastle might is a tough gig.

I think they'd be looking experience over potential.

Agree with this. Don't see Lampard being an attraction for quality players.

If it were me I'd be looking at Zidane & Conte first up. Both available.

Agree with this. Don't see Lampard being an attraction for quality players.

If it were me I'd be looking at Zidane & Conte first up. Both available.
those are your mancini's who come in after the legwork of the initial level of crap is done. you can't jump straight to a mancini. its the rules

My query with players being attracted to Newcastle is the place itself. Genuinely a quality night out and some of the best rippers you are ever likely to see, along with Liverpool. The joint is an absolute shithole though. City, Liverpool and United players live in Cheshire which is beautiful and the London teams have an obvious advantage so players and wags can still have a good time and live in nice areas. Less so with Newcastle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My query with players being attracted to Newcastle is the place itself. Genuinely a quality night out and some of the best rippers you are ever likely to see, along with Liverpool. The joint is an absolute shithole though. City, Liverpool and United players live in Cheshire which is beautiful and the London teams have an obvious advantage so players and wags can still have a good time and live in nice areas. Less so with Newcastle.
The Saudi owners can build a wonderful new estate in Newcastle for all the players. Cheap labour is their thing.

Heard we're tracking him as well, probably because of Rob Newman would imagine.

From what I read, he's an AM similar to Foden moomba ?
I've not seen a heap of him, but from what I've seen he's a bit less dynamic than Foden, more a Bernardo type.

Had had a cracking start to the season. Lots of goals and assists in the underage. Would love to see him out on loan, bit think premier league maybe a step too far right now.

As far as potential goes if someone does tempt him away, he's rated.very highly as someone that could break into the first team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back