Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haaland rumours and lack of assists? What does lack of assists mean? He's annoyed he isnt getting more assists or he's annoyed his teammates arent getting more assists so he can score more goals? Like what?

Why would Haaland rumous annoy him? He's been one of the greatest strikers on the planet for a long time, Haaland showing up isnt just gonna suddenly mean he doesnt play. Haha.

Haaland rumours and lack of assists? What does lack of assists mean? He's annoyed he isnt getting more assists or he's annoyed his teammates arent getting more assists so he can score more goals? Like what?

Why would Haaland rumous annoy him? He's been one of the greatest strikers on the planet for a long time, Haaland showing up isnt just gonna suddenly mean he doesnt play. Haha.

Plain and simple, he’s a *******. Like you definitely need to be that hungry to be so good for so long. But he’s still a *******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't hold out too much hope of Puma doing anything. We've heard it all before regarding Adidas and Nike getting involved in transfers but it never materialises.

They arent allowed to be involved with funding the transfer as that could be construed as 3rd party ownership.

It is likely they will give out improved endorsement deals if they sign with a club that uses their brand as kit supplier.

Plain and simple, he’s a *******. Like you definitely need to be that hungry to be so good for so long. But he’s still a *******

Why is he a *******? Seems like a decent bloke in very few articles I’ve read.

I suspect you change your tune if he comes back to Dortmund for a new challenge. Maybe a swap in the summer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I suspect you change your tune if he comes back to Dortmund for a new challenge. Maybe a swap in the summer?

Would be really happy for that to not happen. Lewandowski and Dortmund didn’t end on the best terms, and just like Götze coming back, I’m not keen for this

They arent allowed to be involved with funding the transfer as that could be construed as 3rd party ownership.

It is likely they will give out improved endorsement deals if they sign with a club that uses their brand as kit supplier.

There’s no transfer to fund, as he’s at the club - it would be a salary matching scheme of the like to boost his income to a similar level that he would receive elsewhere

Why is he a *******? Seems like a decent bloke in very few articles I’ve read.

https://syndication.bleacherreport....ates-over-losing-bundesliga-top-scorer-crown

Edit - first link ain’t working ….

Robert Lewandowski has admitted he was angry with his Bayern Munich team-mates for failing to help him win the Bundesliga's golden boot, which went to Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on the final day of the season.

He told reporters (h/t Super Express via ESPN FC's Mark Lovell): "It doesn't hurt anymore, but it did at first."

Lewandowski continued:

Last edited:
https://syndication.bleacherreport....ates-over-losing-bundesliga-top-scorer-crown

Edit - first link ain’t working ….

Robert Lewandowski has admitted he was angry with his Bayern Munich team-mates for failing to help him win the Bundesliga's golden boot, which went to Borussia Dortmund's Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang on the final day of the season.

He told reporters (h/t Super Express via ESPN FC's Mark Lovell): "It doesn't hurt anymore, but it did at first."

Lewandowski continued:

Players don't have to like each other to play with one another and to succeed. Roy Keane beat up Peter Schmeichel in the 90s. Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham hate each other and one a treble together. Lewa is a striker, most of the good ones are prima-donnas and very selfish. In some ways it is that mentality which makes them great.

Players don't have to like each other to play with one another and to succeed. Roy Keane beat up Peter Schmeichel in the 90s. Andy Cole and Teddy Sheringham hate each other and one a treble together. Lewa is a striker, most of the good ones are prima-donnas and very selfish. In some ways it is that mentality which makes them great.

Yep, agreed. Doesn’t mean I have to like him or want him at the club. Everyone is different. I prefer the Haaland mentality of just being a fun loving loose unit who turns into a monster on the pitch. I’ll enjoy it while I can - but he’s a player I’ll watch forever

Yep, agreed. Doesn’t mean I have to like him or want him at the club. Everyone is different. I prefer the Haaland mentality of just being a fun loving loose unit who turns into a monster on the pitch. I’ll enjoy it while I can - but he’s a player I’ll watch forever

On that

Not so much a transfer but Newcastle have been linked to Brian Marwood who had a big role in building our squad in the first few years after the takeover. Now oversees the football side for the whole CFG group I think.

Always wondered why Cole and Teddy hate each other?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back