Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooney doing pretty good considering derby financial sh*t they are in... Would be safe mid table without the points deduction.

Rosenior is the brains of the operation, and I'd be very happy snapping him up before much longer.

I am not sure exactly how the Salary Cap works here in the A League,but how much of that juicy fee can AUFC spend on bringing in players/bolstering their squad ?

Marquees are outside the cap.

They could also use some of that money investing in other things around the club.

Keeping in mind they only get 15% of that fee as a sell-on.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics

This is both absolute s**t from Jan Aage (which I predicted) and from Haaland.

The club is asking for an answer as your ******* manager has been offering you to every Arab under the sun. The decision ain’t yours where you go next, it’s your managers.

Painting the club in a bad light for ‘pressuring’ you when they need to know if they need to start planning for next year is so ******* disrespectful, when the situation has been created by team Haaland.

* the Raiola show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
This is both absolute sh*t from Jan Aage (which I predicted) and from Haaland.

The club is asking for an answer as your ******* manager has been offering you to every Arab under the sun. The decision ain’t yours where you go next, it’s your managers.

Painting the club in a bad light for ‘pressuring’ you when they need to know if they need to start planning for next year is so ******* disrespectful, when the situation has been created by team Haaland.

fu** the Raiola show.

Dortmund knew the score when they signed him, that’s part of the reason they were able to get him ahead of bigger clubs. You can’t then complain about it after reaping the benefits of having such a great player in your team.

If you accept that you’re a stepping stone club then you have to let him make his next decision in his own time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Dortmund knew the score when they signed him, that’s part of the reason they were able to get him ahead of bigger clubs. You can’t then complain about it after reaping the benefits of having such a great player in your team.

If you accept that you’re a stepping stone club then you have to let him make his next decision in his own time.

Way to miss the point champ, and I absolutely can complain about it. His countryman journalist is also trying to create headlines for clicks, and it’s gross.

Every club that signs a player from that agent will have this problem too. Yes, his next club as well.

You might have had a small point if you could refrain yourself from using the classic ‘bigger clubs/stepping stone club’ line. But you failed there.

Way to miss the point champ, and I absolutely can complain about it. His countryman journalist is also trying to create headlines for clicks, and it’s gross.

Every club that signs a player from that agent will have this problem too. Yes, his next club as well.

You might have had a small point if you could refrain yourself from using the classic ‘bigger clubs/stepping stone club’ line. But you failed there.

So don't sign them?

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
This is both absolute sh*t from Jan Aage (which I predicted) and from Haaland.

fu** the Raiola show.

Haaland chooses which club he wants to go to.

He won't sign the contract unless it's the one he wants

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Don’t be obtuse. You know full well that Dortmund are a stepping stone club, it’s nothing to be ashamed of. The fact that Haaland thought Dortmund was the best place for him to further develop as a player speaks extremely highly of the club.

But they knew when they signed him that he was using them for that purpose, which is fine because they got the benefit of having such a fantastic player in their team.

Both parties knew what the situation was so now Haaland should be able to make his decision in his own time, however annoying his agent might be during the process.

wadistance

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 17, 2011
Hamburg, DE
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
BvB, Boston Celtics
Haaland chooses which club he wants to go to.

He won't sign the contract unless it's the one he wants

Lol. Don’t be naive. If Haaland wants Barcelona but they won’t pay the Raiola/Alfie Haaland bonuses, then he absolutely won’t be going there.

Lol. Don’t be naive. If Haaland wants Barcelona but they won’t pay the Raiola/Alfie Haaland bonuses, then he absolutely won’t be going there.

Because they're pov.

I am totally all for this. Freeze him out.

Unfortunately we are also after Adeyemi. So the circus continues.

So then this comes with it. I know you aren't choosing to sign them so you're annoyed but you have to accept if your club is going to sign these players this will happen.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond

Most of the mega clubs will pay the fees / transfer money if he chooses them.

Barca may make it work selling de jong or whatever. Which feels like robbing peter for Paul

Haaland going helps us get Bellingham so I'm all for it.

Exodus incoming once Haaland buggers off.

Does it? Or does it mean Dortmund could hold off on big offers because they've just had a huge payday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back