Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haaland going helps us get Bellingham so I'm all for it.

Exodus incoming once Haaland buggers off.

Actually means there will be more wages for others. Don’t think players take other player movements into account so long as the club is meeting their sporting expectations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You dont think players take player movements into account.

Bro...

Did all of Liverpool's best players leave when Suarez left? Do you think Trent will leave when Salah leaves?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

David Neres has joined Shakhtar from Ajax for 12m Euros.

Really thought he'd have gone to a bigger club in one of the big leagues.
Soon to be replaced with Bergwijn

Did all of Liverpool's best players leave when Suarez left? Do you think Trent will leave when Salah leaves?
The only other great player we had was Gerrard on his last legs. The squad was trash. We didnt have a young midfielder like Bellingham who can be the worlds best.

Suarez left.... Sterling ended up leaving... Coutinho left. It goes on and on. If you cant hold onto your best players, other players leave to.

Haaland going paves the way for Bellingham to leave too.

The only other great player we had was Gerrard on his last legs. The squad was trash. We didnt have a young midfielder like Bellingham who can be the worlds best.

Suarez left.... Sterling ended up leaving... Coutinho left. It goes on and on. If you cant hold onto your best players, other players leave to.

Haaland going paves the way for Bellingham to leave too.

Oh so they all left in the same window?

Most of the mega clubs will pay the fees / transfer money if he chooses them.

Barca may make it work selling de jong or whatever. Which feels like robbing peter for Paul
If Gavi and Pedri are going to be their future box - box mids cashing in on De Jong makes sense

Sometimes I think Jod is one of the more sane posters on here, and then he comes out and surprises me with this.

Sometimes I think Jod is one of the more sane posters on here, and then he comes out and surprises me with this.

When?

Dortmund won't even discuss a potential Bellingham move until next summers transfer window. As in June 2023. Zero chance he sees Haaland leave and immediately decides he's going.

We tried to up Haaland’s pay to 16m/season and get rid of whatever secret deal Raiola has. Obviously hasn’t worked.

Would be more than happy in offering Bellingham that for a new long term deal.

For comparison btw - Bayern just added Coman for another 3 years at 17m/year… for a rotation player. It’s amazing we’re even within 6 points of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back