Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We would need to activate Origi's 1 year option before letting Takumi go and also wait to see if Origi is over his injury issues. It would be typical Liverpool for us to sell Minamino only for Origi to suffer a season ending injury a week later.
Just let him go..otherwise this is all we got…

1F55ACDC-4F20-417D-9B4D-3C9C658B0373.jpeg

We would need to activate Origi's 1 year option before letting Takumi go and also wait to see if Origi is over his injury issues. It would be typical Liverpool for us to sell Minamino only for Origi to suffer a season ending injury a week later.
Is Minamino a winger or a No.10?

14M i think I read.

Would be keen at that price.

I think it's far too early for him, he needs a lot more development. If we can pocket 14/15m for him I guess I shouldn't really complain, but it just feels a bit shitty as a Hull born kid to try to push for a move now.

Long term, I think he'll be better than Bowen as he has a more complete game, but going too early could stunt that development.

because Newcastle are still a mess who would be unappealing to most players now. Tripper will probably finish his career there and wood is a player at a club near the bottom too. If Newcastle manage to survive the summer window is a much bigger opportunity

It sounds like Guimaraes is done and dusted pending the medical which is scheduled for later today. An excellent pick up if it comes off making it a defender, midfielder and forward already in this transfer window.

Apart from being linked to every man and his dog, the closest permanent deals we're still working through are for Bakker, Burn and Zapata.

If their clubs can find replacements for Bakker and Zapata then they are likely signings while an agreeable price is the only factor for Burn's transfer.

Hopefully, we can pull off at least one of those deals plus a loan or two in the coming days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back