Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
They have but that's not an every year occurrence. They'll want that CL title more than ever next season as well.

I'm not saying it's impossible, I really just don't think it'll happen. Everyone's in chicken little mode but as SM mentioned, it just takes one injury...

Injury to who?

Outside of the gk they can cover most spots.

They will likely upgrade the 2nd keeper too, Claudio Bravo style

Mar 11, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool, Patriots & UConn
1652226339401.jpeg

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Injury to who?

Outside of the gk they can cover most spots.

They will likely upgrade the 2nd keeper too, Claudio Bravo style
Haaland for a start. Especially with Jesus likely being off.

I certainly hope the other top teams in the league aren't as defeatist as you lot haha.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Haaland for a start. Especially with Jesus likely being off.

I certainly hope the other top teams in the league aren't as defeatist as you lot haha.

Alvarez looks about as a good back up 9 as you can find.

They can role mids and wingers into the 9 if they need too. Foden. Mahrez? Kbd etc

The clubs will be trying to beat them but the fans know it'll be very challenging

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Alvarez looks about as a good back up 9 as you can find.

They can role mids and wingers into the 9 if they need too. Foden. Mahrez? Kbd etc

The clubs will be trying to beat them but the fans know it'll be very challenging
Of course. I'm not suggesting it won't be. But then this season was very challenging as well and Liverpool are still in it with a favourable result tomorrow.

Marcel Proust

Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course. I'm not suggesting it won't be. But then this season was very challenging as well and Liverpool are still in it with a favourable result tomorrow.

Liverpool aside the other teams might as well not turn up.

Wonder how long the Liverpool bubble lasts with mane and Salah ooc

CFC_JP

Club Legend
Jun 21, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Really? Why?

I'd say you're already the best team on the planet. And you've just added the best striker on the planet.

Centurions and Invincibles definitely in play.
Stop being so melodramatic Jod. He's no where near the best striker on the planet.

Hasn't Haaland spent huge chunks of the last two seasons out with hamstring injuries? Those sorts of things at his age can have a long lasting impact.
Hip and knee injuries ..I think he did his hammy as well. Certainly been building last two seasons

Really? Why?

I'd say you're already the best team on the planet. And you've just added the best striker on the planet.

Centurions and Invincibles definitely in play.
Not saying it can't happen, but to expect either to happen when so much is reliant on luck, injuries, fixturing, other competitions, refs, players settling straight away etc.

Isn't Tom Ince the one we tried to sign but he rejected us?

Is he still good at corners

Yeah rejected Inter and Liverpool I think and we ended up signing him and he was s**t for us.

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Stop being so melodramatic Jod. He's no where near the best striker on the planet.
No where near? Umm?

He scored 29 in 27 for Salzburg and then 85 in 89 for BVB. What more can he possibly do.

It's either him, Mbappe, Benzema or Lewandowski and unlike those last two, he has his whole career in front of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back