Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Maguire is a decent player in the right system. Clearly needs to play for a team that sits deeper and doesn’t play a high line. Like he did at previous clubs.

He hasn't actually been that bad for us but this season, along with others was just terrible.

Sep 18, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Leeds United
DCA8C7A7-5087-4002-B0AE-16B5E320F201.jpeg

Actually buying players that fill a need, wild. Hopefully turns out good.

Sep 7, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles
Maguire is fine, the anger towards him is bizarre when United's defending was just as bad when he was out of the side.
I don't know 'fine' is the right word to describe his current situation.

He's really poorly underperforming at United.

For everyone concerned, he needs a change of scenery. A mid table club. West Ham for instance.

For everyone concerned, he needs a change of scenery. A mid table club. West Ham for instance.

Of course, and I wasn't describing his current situation, I was describing him as a player. Most/all United players have significantly underperformed this season (DDG and Ronaldo perhaps excepted).

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

He's already at a mid table club mate.

Xavi tells frenk he had played rubbish.

Oof

More like the board told Xavi he has been rubbish and is up for sale, Xavi informs FDJ he is now up for sale after previously saying he wants to keep him.
Wrap it up United.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
More like the board told Xavi he has been rubbish and is up for sale, Xavi informs FDJ he is now up for sale after previously saying he wants to keep him.
Wrap it up United.

{Xavi has spoke with Frenkie de Jong and explained that his possible departure would be due to their economic situation. He also explained that the board has not been particularly happy with his performances}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back