Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank * that’s his name otherwise you just went full FAITH

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

I'm happy to over pay for Cucu if it means Colwill is just a loan.

But in saying that I think Cucu is going to be a very good pick up for us.
He's your player, you don't have to pay anyone to keep him on the books.

Haha yeah, but Brighton were adamant that they wanted Colwill permanently not a loan for us to get Cucu

We over payed a little and got to make it just a loan. No pants pulled down and well played Boehly. It's the perfect situation for us.

Haha yeah, but Brighton were adamant that they wanted Colwill permanently not a loan for us to get Cucu

We over payed a little and got to make it just a loan. No pants pulled down and well played Boehly. It's the perfect situation for us.
You over paid by about 30m. Same with Arsenal with Ben White. You should have paid Levy 5m to negotiate on your behalf.

You over paid by about 30m. Same with Arsenal with Ben White. You should have paid Levy 5m to negotiate on your behalf.
Haha Levy who just paid £60m for Richarlison, umm nah.

I agree we paid overs a bit for Cucu(probs £15m to me) but hes going to be a fantastic addition to our squad. Very happy with this signing and not having to include Colwill makes that over paying worth it.

I agree we paid overs a bit for Cucu(probs £15m to me) but hes going to be a fantastic addition to our squad. Very happy with this signing and not having to include Colwill makes that over paying worth it.
Strikers are always expensive. Levy bought Brightons best player for 25m. Is 62m a record for a full back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Brighton say "We want 40m + Colwill or 55m + Colwill on loan" and you really want Cucurella those are kind of the two options. So you can pay more and keep Colwill or pay less and sell him.

Not true.

The only deal Levy did this summer was Spence.

Don Paratici did every other deal.

£62m for Cucu is a little nuts...well played to Brighton. That's £100m+ for their two LBs. Good to have depth but if Chilwell plays most of the season...and don't think he's much of an upgrade.

Big if.

He's a big upgrade on Alonso which I think is more the point.

Big if.

He's a big upgrade on Alonso which I think is more the point.
If you ignore the fact that Chilwell is coming back from an acl that happened less than 12 months ago. We'll have 60 odd games this season and 5 subs a game we should be able to rotate them nicely and not worry about a drop in quality on the LWB.

And no more Alonso. Happy days.

I think we used Colwill to leverage a better price for Cucu.

Tony B played a blinder on this one.

Potentially 62 million pounds for a player we paid 15 for a season ago.

Gone from playing at an athletics track to selling players to Chelsea, Spurs Arsenal etc

What a journey.

Not about the Cucu transfer.

Andy Naylor tweeted the deal 20 minutes before Fabrication.

Here we go was confirmed bud. Fab is the king.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back