Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

De Jong will probs snub us too, seems keen to stay where he's not wanted for some reason
He knows that the second he leaves he can kiss any money he's owed goodbye.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fdj now being abused by 'fans' entering the training ground for having the audacity of wanting to play for barca and for them to honour the terms of the contract they gave to him. i really dont know as a person how you get to the stage mentally where you're standing outside a training ground abusing people

fdj now being abused by 'fans' entering the training ground for having the audacity of wanting to play for barca and for them to honour the terms of the contract they gave to him. i really dont know as a person how you get to the stage mentally where you're standing outside a training ground abusing people
That club is one big cult.

That club is one big cult.
i mean it's happened at other clubs, whether you're turning up at people's doorsteps or gates or getting in people's faces as they're leaving a game, it's amazing anyone gives that much of a s**t to do that kind of stuff.

i mean it's happened at other clubs, whether you're turning up at people's doorsteps or gates or getting in people's faces as they're leaving a game, it's amazing anyone gives that much of a s**t to do that kind of stuff.
Normally it is to stop players leaving lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back