Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst money would play a factor, he'd get big wages from City, Newcastle, PSG etc... All more attractive spots than United at the minute.

I was just saying that United could triple his wages to turn his head or, as wadistance said, double them.

But it won’t happen, as I don’t see any signs that Bellingham has suffered a significant brain injury.

No jinx here mate. Pool will go big on a CM next season and he's Klopps number 1 target and he usually gets his man.

Yep that’s what we are being told for next summer. Fans wanted a CM this season but we can’t afford it, so we have to wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like we have known this for a while still, it's just that his preference is still to stay at Barca.

Barca may try force him out for BSilva?

Can't expect him to join united now, after being 4 - 0 down at brentford in 35 mins.

United have put them self in this position by not getting the business done early and imploding this early

Frustrating game by Barca by the sounds of things. Fdj came off the bench

Barca may try force him out for BSilva?

Can't expect him to join united now, after being 4 - 0 down at brentford in 35 mins.

United have put them self in this position by not getting the business done early and imploding this early

Frustrating game by Barca by the sounds of things. Fdj came off the bench
Barca have been trying to force him out all window mate.

I think he will replace Kroos at RM in two seasons. Will sign a 2 year extension with a big pay rise towards the end of this season, then stay for one more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fair enough, I think the pull of back home to the EPL will be greater myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back