Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Glazers didn't pull out in excess of £100m per annum then we wouldn't need to sell young high potential players to fund new signings.
Why should you be any different to any other club who has to sell players to buy players? The club has spent enough money and poorly. On managers, players and other bits and pieces.

Why should you be any different to any other club who has to sell players to buy players? The club has spent enough money and poorly. On managers, players and other bits and pieces.
Because without the Glazers we wouldn't have to ******* sell players to buy players.

Different from “clubs don't have financial issues”. Work on your comprehension.
Maybe familiarise yourself with the concept of context. I do find it amusing you've pounced on my wording to excuse your original ridiculous claim.

I find it amusing you’ll purposely miss intercept something just to start an argument.

You said PL clubs can't get financially ****ed. I didn't 'miss intercept' anything. Also don't think I'm the one that started the discussion.

Bojan KantKick Garner linked with Forest and Spurs.
James Garner Movie GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 goals in 133 professional games (6 at Atleti, 12 in 39 Bundesliga games). Seems like an Everton signing
With those stats are we sure he's not a 6?

1 in 3 in the Bundesfarmer is bang average.

I am calling BS, on account that he’s an Atletico Madrid player and why would they sell so close to the end of the transfer window?
Apparently he is s**t and we've offered 50m. Why wouldn't they want to sell?

I am calling BS, on account that he’s an Atletico Madrid player and why would they sell one of their regulars so close to the end of the transfer window?

simpsons-taxes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back