Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but it's unusual to be owned by a middle east oil national, next level.

Clearly rm, utd, Chelsea did it too but you could argue they earned it somewhat instead of splashing from the owners trillion-wallet.

That's modern football and at least under pep city are enjoyable to watch
PMSL

Not sure if united would chase rice post casemiro.
Well he is what, 31. I know he has like a 4 year deal, but if Rice was available you would have to look at him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People speak as if Bellingham plays for Liverpool but I could see city wanting him. Gundogan not signed on yet and old. BSilva seemed to indicate he's gone.

The next tier; Chelsea united etc. Will be curious too
City absolutely I reckon will be in for him. Haaland will no doubt try to convince him to sign and if as expected City wins everything this season, money, trophies etc will be hard to turn down.

Can't see it. In 2 years he will probably be around 225-230 PL goals. Think he would love Shearer's record
Could probably go to Bayern and finally win some trophies, maybe compete for a European cup and then still come back to the PL after a stint in Bayern, scratching that trophy itch and then break Shearer's record.

I like Bellingham, but rather than get in to that war we should be targetting Rice maybe
Could possibly get Rice for a cheaper price considering how west ham are going so far and where they end up on the table at the end of the season. Wouldn’t pay more than 60-70 mil for him though.

Only say Bellingham because we have a cdm In casemiro and Bellingham is more creative than rice.

Diego Costa work permit rejected for Wolves contract due to not having enough "points" - whatever that means. Don't understand why - he spent a significant amount of time in the country previously being employed at Chelsea. He is a high profile player. Bit unfair on Wolves who lost Kaladzic on debut to an ACL and signed Costa to replace him.

Wolves are appealing the decision. Surely common sense prevails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back