Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Or at Chelsea. In their new 6-5-5 formation for next season.
The other 2 defenders are just there to cover Maguire's errors
Maguire headbutted Ronaldo in the face. Pogba is who he kicked in the face.
Slabhead is probably the last person you want to be headbutted by

6966a43fd26843af3a3459d82e6a6b12.jpg

Let’s hope not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course it will happen. And it will show how dumb every other club is. Haaland and Bellingham should have had quite a few clubs involved and yet, Dortmund had a free run at them both for very cheap.
There was heaps of clubs after both of them but they both chose Dortmund as being the best for their development. Which worked out great for them.

There was heaps of clubs after both of them but they both chose Dortmund as being the best for their development. Which worked out great for them.

I didn’t remember it like that. I know the media kept mentioning United and Dortmund were in for Haaland and no one else. I am probably wrong though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Garang Kuol to Newcastle United from Central Coast Mariners close. Loan back to Central Coast for this season.

Kuol is an absolute jet for anyone that watches A League. Going to be a superstar.

So journeyman around Europe for the next 12 years?

Garang Kuol to Newcastle United from Central Coast Mariners close. Loan back to Central Coast for this season.

Kuol is an absolute jet for anyone that watches A League. Going to be a superstar.

At less he won’t ‘beheading’ overseas for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back