Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youngsters will be loaned. Guys like Shoretire, maybe McNeil, Iqbal, etc.

Potential permanent sales may be Ronaldo and Wan-Bissaka/Brandon Williams. Ronaldo could be a mutual termination of his contract with no payout. Ten Hag seems to have won the battle with Joel Glazer thankfully.

Im sure we'll be busy again this winter window, but more trying to tie up moves for the summer eg Gvardiol and Nkunku.

But a move for a RWB in January is hopefully on the cards.
Any sales or are you going for 14 a side?

Any sales or are you going for 14 a side?
I think the only sale we'll do in January is Zyiech.

But in the summer Jorginho and Kante will leave on frees and Pulisic will be sold. Zakaria will go back to Juve and Silva may finish up, though he could keep playing another couple of seasons if his body keepsholding up.

Wouldnt surprise if Havertz went back to Germany too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never really understood how we thought we would get out of paying the transfer fee. I assume this ruling will see JKA sue for loss wages now.
I don’t think we thought we were getting out if it, just prolonging it with appeals.
The contract said if we win promotion at the end of the season, not at the end of the season ‘June 30th 2020’, so it was a pretty easy case.
21mil euros for what? 80 mins of football. All time shocker.

I don’t think we thought we were getting out if it, just prolonging it with appeals.
The contract said if we win promotion at the end of the season, not at the end of the season ‘June 30th 2020’, so it was a pretty easy case.
21mil euros for what? 80 mins of football. All time shocker.

Surely there'll be a lawsuit coming from the player too for loss of income since you were meant to have signed him on a certain level of wage.

Surely there'll be a lawsuit coming from the player too for loss of income since you were meant to have signed him on a certain level of wage.
Considering us and RB both waived him at his request so he could sign with Nantes I don’t think so. I’m not a lawyer though so could be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back