Remove this Banner Ad

Elmer_Judd

🎷🦍 🍀🏆
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Does anyone here know if the January Transfer window will operate as normal/usual again this season due to the unprecedented timing of the World Cup ? (Christ knows Leeds need reinforcements)

RossFC

May 23, 2012
Alberton Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Does anyone here know if the January Transfer window will operate as normal/usual again this season due to the unprecedented timing of the World Cup ? (Christ knows Leeds need reinforcements)
According to this website it's this.
1670230485687.png

Elmer_Judd

🎷🦍 🍀🏆
Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Apparently Madrid close in on endrick. His management don't want them to sign haaland later.

If the bellingham to Madrid talk is legit - Bellingham. camavinga tchouameni looks epic.

Leaves valverde playing forward.

Vini - Endrick - Valverde
Bellingham - Tchouameni - Camavinga

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sozabarus

Jun 18, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

I don’t follow transfer stuff that closely but apparently he’s the guy who called Thiago and Konate first, as well as Mane to Bayern.

I’m starting to think it’ll happen, albeit as a stepping stone for Real Madrid in a few years.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
I reckon Bellingham will end up at City, we're a perfect fit for him at this stage of his career

Not sure we can compete with the big spending clubs like Liverpool though, so if it comes down to money he may end up there.

RPCB

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Manchester United
I reckon Bellingham will end up at City, we're a perfect fit for him at this stage of his career

Not sure we can compete with the big spending clubs like Liverpool though, so if it comes down to money he may end up there.

I am convinced you know what you are doing. Incoming 10 page net spend argument.

Remove this Banner Ad