Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They tapped up Fabregas for a few seasons before he signed, I still remember Puyol making him wear Barca’s shirt whilst on national duty with Spain. World Cup 2010 from memory.

No, Barcelona kept declaring their admiration for him. No official bid was made for a long time, and they were talking about him in the media for months.

And it being off season doesn't make a difference, stop shifting the goalposts to try and help your argument.

I reckon the only clubs who wouldn't have players tapped are up are Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

Brighton aren't the only club to suffer this, time to stop having a whinge and get over it mate.

And yet when they did make a bid they HAD spoken to you previously.

You're the only one trying to shift the posts.

You hadn't spoken to us about a deal prior to making your bid so your argument it's the same is bullshit.

We made a bid(55m) you said no and named your price(100m) and we moved on. Maybe we'll be back in the summer.

I get your an emotional supporter, but this stuff happens all the time to lots of clubs at all levels.
Including clubs like Bighton bidding for other clubs players.

We said he's not for sale.

What part of that is hard to understand?
Clubs say that all the time.

It usually means they want a bit more money.

Well gee, maybe it's because you can find a replacement for that player in the off season and it gives the clubs plenty of time to work a deal out.

So because you can find a replacement the illegality of tapping up doesn't matter? Good to know. Insightful.

You hadn't spoken to us about a deal prior to making your bid so your argument it's the same is bullshit.

That's not what tapping up is, PMSL.

Man, you're just a big cry baby by the sound of it.

Brighton is not the first club this has happened to, and it definitely won't be the last.

Boo hoo, you might lose a player. The club isn't going to burn down as a result. The world won't stop turning.

Barcelona's pursuit of Fabregas was disgraceful and went against all ethics. But I guess it doesn't count cos we aren't poor widdle Bwighton. Wah wah.

Is approaching our player without asking us first and then bidding on him in public without even having contacted us to discuss placing a bid for him against the rules?
Approaching a player directly is. Speaking to an agent isn't.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there a link to this info?

Yes, there's confirmation from our clubs fans insiders.

When the player is already sending out social media posts saying goodbye to the club and fans before we've even spoken to any other club about a deal shows the utter ******* garbage that's going on behind the scenes.

Yes, there's confirmation from our clubs fans insiders.

When the player is already sending out social media posts saying goodbye to the club and fans before we've even spoken to any other club about a deal shows the utter ******* garbage that's going on behind the scenes.

So no link, just vibes. Cool.

Oh * off would you. You know nothing about our club.

There are a few fans who due to the heavy fan involvement in saving the club from extinction have links to club ownership.

Far more reliable that the s**t MSM so many dupes seem to lap up as truth so readily.

So again, no links to verified information, just you saying we should trust you that Brighton are the saint club and are being brutally mistreated by everyone else.

As Moomba said, I'm sure you'll be saying he's an overrated, inconsistent, so and so soon enough.

No, Barcelona kept declaring their admiration for him. No official bid was made for a long time, and they were talking about him in the media for months.

And it being off season doesn't make a difference, stop shifting the goalposts to try and help your argument.

I reckon the only clubs who wouldn't have players tapped are up are Madrid, Barca and Bayern.

Brighton aren't the only club to suffer this, time to stop having a whinge and get over it mate.
To be fair, Gooners were crying all over the Internet at the time.

So again, no links to verified information, just you saying we should trust you that Brighton are the saint club and are being brutally mistreated by everyone else.

As Moomba said, I'm sure you'll be saying he's an overrated, inconsistent, so and so soon enough.

Verified, yes I've seen all the s**t that supposed "verified" people post that never happens.

Caicedo is a very special talent. Why would we not care if he went?

He's not Trossard.

We say no to the offers and the next minute the player is on social media saying good bye and enjoy the money you get for me.

All seems legit and above board in your world.

Verified, yes I've seen all the s**t that supposed "verified" people post that never happens.

Caicedo is a very special talent. Why would we not care if he went?

He's not Trossard.

We say no to the offers and the next minute the player is on social media saying good bye and enjoy the money you get for me.

All seems legit and above board in your world.

Yes because he's seen the interest in him and he's happy to accept the offer and go. Nothing in his post says "I've been speaking to Arsenal for weeks".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back