Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brighton are having a great season too, you'd think supporters wouldn't be so miserable either.
They don't want midtable rivals buying their best player. It is an understandable situation

Brighton are having a great season too, you'd think supporters wouldn't be so miserable either.
Maybe they don't want to lose two of their best players in a month Nd want to build on their good start to the season.

Maybe they don't want to lose two of their best players in a month Nd want to build on their good start to the season.

Then offer him a new contract with an improved wage and say no to Arsenal and Chelsea. No one is forcing them to sell.

Leave Bosto alone.
He’s right. Chelsea and Arsenal are campaigners

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Then offer him a new contract with an improved wage and say no to Arsenal and Chelsea. No one is forcing them to sell.

You think a young player that's been manipulated by agents and other clubs getting in his ear without our consent is going to sign a new contract?

Dream on.

How do you know that they haven't already?

How do you know they have?

If they aren't going to sell him then all the tears in here for the last few pages are pretty redundant.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The bids from Chelsea and Arsenal you turned down.

They didn't contact us before they bid on a contracted player. You know, like how someone with a bit of respect might make contact to see if they are available.

I mean even back in August it was being circulated he wasn't for sale.

Brighton & Hove Albion have no intention of selling Ecuadorian midfielder Moises Caicedo this summer, sources have confirmed to 90min.

So we were letting it be known we'll potentially listen to offers once the season is over.

They didn't contact us before they bid on a contracted player. You know, like how someone with a bit of respect might make contact to see if they are available.

I mean even back in August it was being circulated he wasn't for sale.

The bid itself is them contacting you, what are you on about?

Wait, can someone clarify for me.

Brighton have no obligation to sell do they?

Contracted player, club has stated not for sale, a few s**t stain clubs put in bids way under our evaluation and you have the player posting nonsense like that.

What opportunity is he talking about? No club has met our price for the player so which club does he think he's going to?

Footballers aren’t property. If Caicedo wants to explore other employment options that’s up to him. It’s now up to Brighton to decide if they want to sell him or not, I’m not seeing what the big issue is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back