Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paratici has now let Dele, Aurier, Lamela and Doherty all go for free.

Incompetence or fraud? Hard to know anymore.

I get none of the 4 are world beaters, but surely a token 250k fee? Or is that what has hit his offshore bank accounts?

Paratici has now let Dele, Aurier, Lamela and Doherty all go for free.

Incompetence or fraud? Hard to know anymore.

I get none of the 4 are world beaters, but surely a token 250k fee? Or is that what has hit his offshore bank accounts?

They were all terminations?

Didnt most join another club relatively soon after?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They were all terminations?

Didnt most join another club relatively soon after?
Lamela - part of an over inflated deal to get Gil from Sevilla. Who we've just loaned him back to

Dele - sold for £0 plus sell on fee. Everton then terminated his deal. So no fee

Aurier - terminated signed for Forrest 2 months later. So nothing really dodgy there can happen. Unless it's between agent and Paratici

Doherty - went from a straight loan to have him for nothing

If it wasn't for his criminal background you'd just say the guys got no skill in selling players. But you just never know lol

Name a more iconic duo, I’ll wait.

45586990ce32438bad83558ea9c609f047325ba61eb71839981c7fccfe9010367f99c6ab.jpg

2250467565a172346976f0196971c7caeac0538055fd1b17a2e45d673f10637d461d43ad.jpg

Lamela - part of an over inflated deal to get Gil from Sevilla. Who we've just loaned him back to

Dele - sold for £0 plus sell on fee. Everton then terminated his deal. So no fee

Aurier - terminated signed for Forrest 2 months later. So nothing really dodgy there can happen. Unless it's between agent and Paratici

Doherty - went from a straight loan to have him for nothing

If it wasn't for his criminal background you'd just say the guys got no skill in selling players. But you just never know lol

The Doherty one seems strange. Surely could have negotiated a 5m fee or something.

Dele - isn't he on loan with an option to buy at Besiktats?

I see you guys get 10m if he completes 20 appearances for Everton - I guess these appearances at Besiktas don't count towards that total?

The Doherty one seems strange. Surely could have negotiated a 5m fee or something.

Dele - isn't he on loan with an option to buy at Besiktats?

I see you guys get 10m if he completes 20 appearances for Everton - I guess these appearances at Besiktas don't count towards that total?
Yeah its appearance based with everton and I doubt he plays there ever again.

If you're a club interested in Emerson Royal or Sanchez in the summer and Paratici isn't sacked or in jail, you'd just wait until we loan you them or if you wait long enough we loan too many and we give them to you for "free"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back