Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he came to us straight after recovering from his 2nd ACL tear. His athleticism was gone although I do remember him terrorising John Stones in a game a few years later. He still had the ability but it takes a while to get match fit after that injury.

I know he was injured for a while but don’t remember the timeline. So you’re probably correct. I wish we had him at his best, fantastic footballer when on form.

Pretty sure he came to us straight after recovering from his 2nd ACL tear. His athleticism was gone although I do remember him terrorising John Stones in a game a few years later. He still had the ability but it takes a while to get match fit after that injury.

Was that the season where Monaco went on a run to the Champions League semis? I remember him being brilliant against City in that Ro16 tie.

It was so weird having him, RVP, Rooney, and Mata at the same time. That attack looked so good on paper but they were all just cooked.

Was that the season where Monaco went on a run to the Champions League semis? I remember him being brilliant against City in that Ro16 tie.

It was so weird having him, RVP, Rooney, and Mata at the same time. That attack looked so good on paper but they were all just cooked.

Eric Bana Chopper GIF by Madman Films

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Auba Chelsea move seems more bizarre every day.

Imagine if Barca take him for nothing again after a contract termination.

Eh, Pep was also at the game as they showed him the Optus Sport broadcast. He probably also met with Barcelona’s players at the end of the day. It doesn’t mean anything really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back