Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
chef I hear we're after Broja again, he's not happy you signed Jackson apparently.

TBH I wouldn't pay to much attention to whoever is saying that, from all reports hes keen to work with Poch and Poch rates him highly.

Hes coming off an ACL so he'll be in cotton wool for a little while, we need more than just the 1 CF. The market for CF is pretty barren as well.

Big loss for Celtic

From 28k / week to 192k / week. It's actually insanity and it's not like these clubs are packing out stadiums with paying fans or anything.

Surely he wasn't far away from signing for a mid to lower table PL club? He'd get around 60-80k / week on such a deal and then if he succeeded there he would have been picked up by a top 6 club.

Another footballer that's taken the easy way out.

TBH I wouldn't pay to much attention to whoever is saying that, from all reports hes keen to work with Poch and Poch rates him highly.

Hes coming off an ACL so he'll be in cotton wool for a little while, we need more than just the 1 CF. The market for CF is pretty barren as well.
I think Moyes is desperate for him and wants him over Scamacca. So we'll see what happens I guess.

From 28k / week to 192k / week. It's actually insanity and it's not like these clubs are packing out stadiums with paying fans or anything.

Surely he wasn't far away from signing for a mid to lower table PL club? He'd get around 60-80k / week on such a deal and then if he succeeded there he would have been picked up by a top 6 club.

Not all professional athletes actually want to be athletes - they just want the money. It is a huge problem in the NBA.

Frankly good on them - it is up to the clubs to sort the chaff from the wheat.

Do you have a link to this Hammers stuff?

Pretty sure he was the first back training, really wants to impress Poch.
Nothing concrete, just an odd article today and some chatter from some West Ham people I follow.

Waiting for Ex to post something, but I think Harvey Barnes and at least 2 CM's is our immediate focus.

Nothing concrete, just an odd article today and some chatter from some West Ham people I follow.

Waiting for Ex to post something, but I think Harvey Barnes and at least 2 CM's is our immediate focus.
I wouldn't be waiting too long on it; we would have sold him last season if we weren't keen on developing him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Footballers’ careers can be over in a flash. An injury, poor run of form.
He took the chance and he ll be set up for life. The way it is unfortunately

Footballers’ careers can be over in a flash. An injury, poor run of form.
He took the chance and he ll be set up for life. The way it is unfortunately

There's no guarantees in an unsustainable mercenary league. All it takes is those funding it to lose interest / have other priorities. Eg China Super League. Oscar is a good example, hasn't been getting paid his contract wages for quite some time and stuck in China until his contract expires.

Eh, either Tonali goes to Newcastle for the money or he would have gone to Juventus, Inter or Roma in 2-3 years, so whichever Italian club is better than his current Italian club.
Yeah, I'd rather see them all come to the EPL and make the whole league even more competitive.

There's no guarantees in an unsustainable mercenary league. All it takes is those funding it to lose interest / have other priorities. Eg China Super League. Oscar is a good example, hasn't been getting paid his contract wages for quite some time and stuck in China until his contract expires.
Barcelona can’t pay for its players either. Trying to get them to do salary cuts because they’re ‘broke’.

If he's not getting paid then surely his contract is null and void.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back