Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can someone hurry up and buy Tielemans so we can actually start buying some players?

I'm pretty concerned with the lack of activity we're seeing, especially coming after a pretty ordinary season.

Still plenty of time before the season starts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is but we're seemingly waiting until he goes first.

The squad needs a bit of a freshen up really.

I think you're a decent CB away from being quite decent, you have a few coming back from injury, KDH looks good in midfield, and Daka should be better for that first season in the PL. Maybe add one or two with the Tielemans money but you should be ok.

Saw Twine ended up signing for Burnley SM ?

Yeah bit disappointed with that one. Think we're about to announce a few signings but will be interesting to see who we move on to from Twine, with Honeyman likely to join Milwall.

I think you're a decent CB away from being quite decent, you have a few coming back from injury, KDH looks good in midfield, and Daka should be better for that first season in the PL. Maybe add one or two with the Tielemans money but you should be ok.
We need a better striker (Vardy is just about done I think and I don't want to rely on Daka or Ihenacho based on what I've seen thus far), a new CB and probably a couple of midfielders/winger. Albrighton is pretty well done, Mendy isn't great and Lookman was only on loan.

Ideally I'd move Perez on as well, think he's normally complete shite.

Saw Twine ended up signing for Burnley SM ?

They really roped him into that move.

149982.gif

We need a better striker (Vardy is just about done I think and I don't want to rely on Daka or Ihenacho based on what I've seen thus far), a new CB and probably a couple of midfielders/winger. Albrighton is pretty well done, Mendy isn't great and Lookman was only on loan.

Ideally I'd move Perez on as well, think he's normally complete shite.

What's wrong with Nacho? Seemed quite good two seasons ago, and didn't get much chance this season, but when he did seemed to score a bit.

What's wrong with Nacho? Seemed quite good two seasons ago, and didn't get much chance this season, but when he did seemed to score a bit.
Presumably something in training. He isn't being trusted to start.

Having said that, he made 25 appearances in the PL this season for 4 goals. He has 25 goals in 122 appearances for us. Just doesn't seem to be working for either him or us.

Presumably something in training. He isn't being trusted to start.

Having said that, he made 25 appearances in the PL this season for 4 goals. He has 25 goals in 122 appearances for us. Just doesn't seem to be working for either him or us.

9 scoring involvements in 1300 minutes of PL action (4 goals, 5 assists) seems an ok return. A score involvement every 145 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back