Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think he just wants to go back to London?
Don't know, there's talk about game time but he played as much as anyone our forward players. Maybe was on the bench in our bigger games more than he wanted last season.

Could be a return to London, could be he's just ready for a change. I always figured he'd spend a few years in Spain but that doesn't seem an option.

There doesn't seem to have been any fallout, and if he leaves it'll be on good terms. Will be interesting to see what he has to say if he does move.

He's been great for us, and it will be sad to see him leave if he does leave. 131 goals for the club, 4 premier leagues, 5 domestic cups. Did it under the weight of a barrage of criticism he got (and continues to get) for leaving Liverpool.

One season in particular he got about 5 or 6 match winning goals in a title winning season. A club great for sure.

I guess he would want to go to one of the teams at the top. Liverpool not really a possibility and Chelsea next best placed as far as England goes. I could have seen him at Arsenal (Arteta was credited with a lot of his improvement) but probably a few years off it yet.

There was talk of Barca at the start of the season but I think they still owe us some magic beans that they bought Torres with.

He's been great for us, and it will be sad to see him leave if he does leave. 131 goals for the club, 4 premier leagues, 5 domestic cups. Did it under the weight of a barrage of criticism he got (and continues to get) for leaving Liverpool.

One season in particular he got about 5 or 6 match winning goals in a title winning season. A club great for sure.
If that was done at Liverpool he would be classed as a PL legend by their supporters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back