Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might not get into our starting best 11 either with Kane, Son and Kulu. But he will be the best bench option we have had for a long time and someone we can use to rotate with in a condensed season. 5 subs as well will mean managers can go to their bench earlier
Yeah it's a very solid signing. I would not have been disappointed if we signed him either.

Though, his petulant attitude leaves a lot to be desired.

He might not get into our starting best 11 either with Kane, Son and Kulu. But he will be the best bench option we have had for a long time and someone we can use to rotate with in a condensed season. 5 subs as well will mean managers can go to their bench earlier

You would think he would also be behind Perisic and possibly Moura too. It will be interesting to see if Troy Parrott and Dane Scarlett can break into the first team.

I like both players and I don't think there's much between them. But Perisic will be getting a call off the bench before either of them.

Perisic isn't competing for the same position.

Perisic will be a starting wingback, he's very good.

I've mostly seen Perisic play as a left sided attacking mid but that's a possibility too. Ryan Sessegnon did a great job in that position at the end of last season. They have used Doherty there but I think he was a RB filling in.

You would think he would also be behind Perisic and possibly Moura too. It will be interesting to see if Troy Parrott and Dane Scarlett can break into the first team.
Neither Parrott or Scarlett will be in the squad this season. Looking at PL/CH and L1 loans respectively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jesus was the backup striker for a team that didn’t have a striker. Risky to be be pinning all your hopes on him.

Richarlison has more strings to his bow for mine.
So what you are saying is, Jesus wouldnt have made the Nazareth first 11 either?

oops-miss.gif

My 2nd favourite ninja turtle but favourite Brazilian winger. Welcome to the club
I was listening on the radio the other day to some clap trap about movies and they were saying Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles... apparently it's been changed in some parts of Europe due to the violent connotations... ridiculous. Looks like it was started by the UK and Thatcher Thatcher Milk Snatcher.

Anyhow I digress, sucks to see Richy go but we had to push for Europe to keep him and we failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back