Transfer discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knows he might go ok in Germany, the Bundesliga isnt exactly the PL.

I just think you're trying to hard to pretend losing Haaland wasnt completely and totally devastating.
Your first sentence pretty much contradicts all your bellyaching about Haaland.

Not exactly the PL yet emphatic that someone whose best Bundesliga season scored less than Werner will dominate the PL with City.

Which is it…

Depends on if you get the West Ham version though. Flopped once, can't be certain it won't happen again
So I think the way West Ham play just didn't suit him really.

He needs players around him and a team that dominates possession. At Ajax he obviously got more of that and played well subsequently.

Whilst for us, Moyes wanted him to run the channels and almost be a lone hand up front.

Your first sentence pretty much contradicts all your bellyaching about Haaland.

Not exactly the PL yet emphatic that someone whose best Bundesliga season scored less than Werner will dominate the PL with City.

Which is it…
It's not difficult mate. The PL is the best and most difficult league in the world.

But if you understand football you know Haaland is a generational talent so whether he's in Germany or England or the moon, Haaland will score a * ton of goals. That's pretty obvious.

Works the other way too.

Coutinho was considered a bit of a flop at Inter before going to Liverpool.

I know it's a shocking theory, but sometimes players just get better and are better in different systems.

It's not that shocking at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m guessing that Nick Pope will end up at Newcastle

big will ferrell GIF

It's not difficult mate. The PL is the best and most difficult league in the world.

But if you understand football you know Haaland is a generational talent so whether he's in Germany or England or the moon, Haaland will score a * ton of goals. That's pretty obvious.

Can't be that hard, we finished in the top 10.

chef Loonerty Goshka TubbsFarquhar Eastcoasteagle

I don't mean to over-egg this, but you need to throw every single penny you have at him. Right now. Best in the business.

Yeah, he's already knocked back PSG and Real so I'm not confident he'd come to the Bridge but I agree he's as good as it gets in his role. If he come in and serviced Tuchel like he did Klopp we'd be laughing.

Boehly has spoken about trying to emulate the way Pool runs their club so it's not surprising we are targeting him. I thought he wanted a sabbatical though.

£100m withheld by the new owners due to unpaid tax liabilities they found on the balance sheet under 'Lukaku'.

This was announced when the sale went through, slow news day.

Edit.
Whoosh, I get it now haha.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back