Transfer discussion thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still think they need another centre forward to go with this. Nketiah isn’t good enough let’s face it.

Jesus is the backup striker at a club with no striker. I will be surprised if his impact is transformative. Seems to me like a signing with a 10-15 goal cap. The Brazilian Lacazette.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Still think they need another centre forward to go with this. Nketiah isn’t good enough let’s face it.

Jesus is the backup striker at a club with no striker. I will be surprised if his impact is transformative. Seems to me like a signing with a 10-15 goal cap. The Brazilian Lacazette.
You're not entirely wrong.

Gabby does add more versatility though, and the fact of the matter is there just aren't many strikers available on the market.

If we can also add Raphinha and Tielemans it will have been our best ever window I think.

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
Jesus was really good coming in from the right this season.

He's good through the middle but probably not going to be prolific.

Still a very good signing for Arsenal if it happens.
His finishing isn't great, but his movement and technical ability is pretty good isn't it?

His finishing isn't great, but his movement and technical ability is pretty good isn't it?
Yeah, and his pressing and workrate is exceptional.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
Bale said that if Wales didn't get to the WC he would retire. He might play out the rest of the US season, go to the WC then call it a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back