Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hard to say really. Didnt the Chinese government just lose interest in supporting the league after a while? The Saudi‘s have purchased Newcastle (which could be another City) and own a bunch of Saudi clubs. I think they will throw money around for the foreseeable future at least buying players in the twilight of their careers. There won’t be any interest in the league as you say but that doesn’t mean they will stop supporting it. They seem to be fully invested in football now.

They got what they wanted out of it in hosting the 2034 world cup.

Add another chunk of change to the tab.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only imagine Bayern want Dier to stay so he can teach German to any British player that Bayern Munich buy in the future. Other than that, I have no idea why they would want him.

Maybe they just like to be Spursy these days. Next up they'll hire Poch after he gets the bullet from Boehly and put in a bid for an ageing Son that Levy simply won't be able to resist.

Maybe they just like to be Spursy these days. Next up they'll hire Poch after he gets the bullet from Boehly and put in a bid for an ageing Son that Levy simply won't be able to resist.
Hope we never go for anyone that has been at Spurs again. Tainted serial losers.

12 major trophies in 7 years for Walker. Still remember the meltdown when he signed about what a waste of money he was. To be fair, I wasn't overly keen on the deal either.

Turned out to be a bargain.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back