Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently we are keen on bringing Zaha back from Turkey if the price is right and Lopetegui wants to bring in El-Nesyri as his #9.

El-Nesyri rebounded this season with 15 goals in 30 games and had some good seasons under Lopetegui and Sevilla are in financial trouble so I could see both happening.

Get those 2 plus Wesley from Brazil, and then we need some pacey defenders. If Paqueta goes, I could see us try to bring back Ruben Neves also perhaps.

Last edited:

Apparently we are keen on bringing Zaha back from Turkey if the price is right and Lopetegui wants to bring in El-Nesyri as his #9.

El-Nesyri rebounded this season with 15 goals in 30 games and had some good seasons under Lopetegui and Sevilla are in financial trouble so I could see both happening.

Get those 2 plus Wesley from Brazil, and then we need some pacey defenders. If Paqueta goes, I could see us try to bring back Ruben Neves also perhaps.

Is bringing back Zaha wise? Will want a big payday. Best years are behind him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is bringing back Zaha wise? Will want a big payday. Best years are behind him.
We need 2 left wingers ideally. Wesley from Brazil if we sign him probably needs a year to settle. I think the thing is with Zaha, he goes towards the homegrown quota at least. Cresswell, Ings, Antonio and Johnson could all be gone come the summer.

We need 2 left wingers ideally. Wesley from Brazil if we sign him probably needs a year to settle. I think the thing is with Zaha, he goes towards the homegrown quota at least. Cresswell, Ings, Antonio and Johnson could all be gone come the summer.

RossFC will be devo if his boy Cresswell goes in the summer

You Cant See Me John Cena GIF by Manchester City

Remove this Banner Ad

Back