Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Guelhi and Gnonto are Lopetegui's 2 top targets.

I'd be surprised if we can get the former, the latter probably depends on Leeds not getting promoted I would presume.

I'd be surprised if we can get the former, the latter probably depends on Leeds not getting promoted I would presume.
Gnoto and Summerville are almost a certainty to leave if we don’t get promoted. Gnotos apparently ready to sign a new contract if we do go up though.

Gnonto’s been ok but that seems to hint at a lack of ambition if he’s one of their two top targets.

Gnonto’s been ok but that seems to hint at a lack of ambition if he’s one of their two top targets.
We want a young left winger by the sounds of it, I think Steidten is more keen on Wesley from Conrithians. Feel like some people rate Gnonto really highly in football still, but some don't, bit of a weird one.

Is Gnonto considered homegrown in a year or 2 (does he meet the 3 years trained in England criteria?).

Is Gnonto considered homegrown in a year or 2 (does he meet the 3 years trained in England criteria?).
He’ll qualify in Sept ‘25 as that’ll make it 3 years in England

Remove this Banner Ad

Back