Transfer Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ve missed the point. The players that I have mentioned are more than enough cover for the RW. And you most likely have no idea who Paez and Estevao are.
I dont think I did. chef summed it up, Olise is they type of player you need to contend at the top again, him joining your attacking threats with Palmer and the improving Jackson is an excellent front line.

I'd love Olise at Liverpool.

I dont think I did. chef summed it up, Olise is they type of player you need to contend at the top again, him joining your attacking threats with Palmer and the improving Jackson is an excellent front line.

I'd love Olise at Liverpool.
So how do you propose we line up with Palmer, Nkunku and Olise?

Probably a non Chelsea, looking from the outside thing but it seems sometimes they make transfer decisions without really considering how they'll fit into the team.

Young player, potential resale value, decent price. We can't pass up this opportunity, then it's up to the manager to make it work.

Probably a non Chelsea, looking from the outside thing but it seems sometimes they make transfer decisions without really considering how they'll fit into the team.

Young player, potential resale value, decent price. We can't pass up this opportunity, then it's up to the manager to make it work.
This.

You'd have to probably play Palmer or Olise as a left footed LW

Similar to us with Kudus towards the end of the year, ruins their effectiveness a fair bit.
Or play Nkunku as a LW, when he’s 100 times better being played centrally.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure why anybody would knock back Olise. Better than what Chelsea have, Palmer aside. Plenty of time to play between everyone too.

I'd love him at Arsenal.

Yep. Olise would be replacing Noni at RW and Palmer would stay central. We set up like this(Palmer in the middle) for the last 9 games and it coincided with our best run of form.

While I think Palmer, Olise and Nkunku can easily exist together, there'll be plenty of games, rotations and injuries any way. A good team needs 6 decent attackers in their squad to cover this.

Yep. Olise would be replacing Noni at RW and Palmer would stay central. We set up like this(Palmer in the middle) for the last 9 games and it coincided with our best run of form.

While I think Palmer, Olise and Nkunku can easily exist together, there'll be plenty of games, rotations and injuries any way. A good team needs 6 decent attackers in their squad to cover this.
Who are the decent attackers on the left though? Mudryk? Sterling? Nkunku shoehorned as a byline winger? We’re putting money into the wrong side.

Who are the decent attackers on the left though? Mudryk? Sterling? Nkunku shoehorned as a byline winger? We’re putting money into the wrong side.
I'm guessing if De Zerbi is the man he'll have a lot of faith in Mudryk with Sterling to challenge for that side. Olise would be an upgrade over Noni on the right who would become decent depth.

Depending on what we do CF wise both Palmer and Nkunku can play centrally as a 10 or 9 or false 9. Or either RW or LW if needed.

Having too many good players is a good problem to have, plus we are back in Europe and we'll take the conference league seriously as its the easiest way for us to sat in Europe. Plenty of games plus we know how hard is it to keep everyone fit.

Sounds like Lopetegui is keen on Jordan James from Birmingham, them being relegated to League 1 and him only having 1 year left on his deal should make a sale happen.

We need a box to box midfielder and some more bodies in the midfield, so I'd be for it depending on the price, Atalanta are apparently keen on him also.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back