Transfer Market Ratings

Remove this Banner Ad

October apparently is now rumoured to be the return. One of those Coutinho injuries that got better once the window shut. Shock horror.
Again, why would Ox want to play wingback? Walker/Clyne/Trippier and Rose/Bertrand are in and around the England squad.

Play midfield and he only has to compete with Dier who no longer plays midfield for club, the vanilla one, Jordan "I'm Captain now" Henderson, Livermore and Alli, or play on the wing and try and get a spot off Sterling, Welbeck or Rashford, only one of which is decent.

His mistake was warming Pool's bench as a midtable move with weekly football made more sense.
Clyne is injured now and out for months apparently, so Ox is probably going to end up playing RB at Liverpool anyway!

Clyne is injured now and out for months apparently, so Ox is probably going to end up playing RB at Liverpool anyway!
Turns down more money to end up playing the same role at a lesser club.
He'll be loving that.

He'll need rotation also. Ox will get plenty of game time at CM but may also need to pinch hit occasionally at fullback.
What about Milner? Wouldn't he be able to be 3rd choice RB and 1st or 2nd choice LB.

Massive lols if Ox is part of a RB rotation

Pre season and not in this thread. He is proving me wrong massively since the season started!

Oh I know, just commenting on your complaint RE your reputation for football knowledge. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Manchester United - A solid B.

We signed our CB target in Lindelof, who although is yet to make his league debut will form a solid partnership with Bailly for years to come.

Matic and Lukaku have both shown their worth already and are very solid signingz. Matic has allowed Pogba to be unleashed so to speak and will patrol the front of the back 4.

It's disappointing not to have signed Griezmann thanks to Atletico having the most Spanish summer ever of being banned from the transfer window.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back