Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
Pisser.
Make extraordinary claims, reference zero evidence and then a Godwin’s, it’s a thing of sheer beauty.
Lolololol
Image result for beat dead horse gif

For the record, the problem is your conversation method, as stated multiple times, and as evidenced by use of 'lol'.

I don't engage with zealots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noidenous

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers, Manchester UTD
What am I researching exactly.. Is it essential or should I just give it a miss?
Give it a miss.

It's a couple of wowsers getting caught up on clear exaggeration for effect, despite partaking themselves. They're trying to manufacture a hyper-partisan pile-on, cause that's what cultists do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Its up to all of us to be better humans to each other. What does it cost any of us to treat each other with a bit of common decency? With a bit of dignity? Is it actually HARD to do this?
I do wonder where you draw the line on being nice though. Do you pander to someone's mental illness? Or do you address it?

Dry Rot

My hat is better than yours
Feb 21, 2002
Hawaii
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
What about Harry the Owl? Harry Miller is a former police officer and co-founder of Fair Cop

Appalling woke rainbow censorship by Twitter and equally Orwellian action by British police. "The police called to check my thinking..."

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Its up to all of us to be better humans to each other. What does it cost any of us to treat each other with a bit of common decency? With a bit of dignity? Is it actually HARD to do this?
Ignoring biology so someone's feelings don't get hurt isn't common decency.

Common decency is allowing Stan to be Loretta because 'I wanna have babies'. Common sense is recognising that he cannot. And that's nobody's fault, not even the Romans.

chelseacarlton

BLUE it's the Magic Number
Apr 13, 2008
So Frang
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
The Anti-Theists
I suspect you are far ruder to them and about them though ?

Christians are an easy target.
You failed to address the point as usual, why do you see gender dysphoria as a mental illness, yet someone believing in a fairy man in the sky and forked tongued red guy under ground get a free pass?
I just choose to attack religious folk online, it’s much safer for them that way!👍

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
You failed to address the point as usual, why do you see gender dysphoria as a mental illness, yet someone believing in a fairy man in the sky and forked tongued red guy under ground get a free pass?
I just choose to attack religious folk online, it’s much safer for them that way!👍
Possibly because the psychiatry world identified it as a mental illness for decades until politics made them change their mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad