Transgender

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please be aware that the tolerance of anti-trans language on BF is at an all-time low. Jokes and insults that are trans-related, as well as anti-trans and bigoted rhetoric will be met with infractions, threadbans etc as required. It's a sensitive (and important) topic, so behave like well-mannered adults when discussing it, PARTICULARLY when disagreeing. This equally applies across the whole site.

Last edited:
But is she homophobic?
She is complaining about unfair advantage. Not the same is it?
It's why the IAAF brought in testosterone level testing
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2...enya-loses-landmark-legal-case-iaaf-athletics
I agree that transgender shouldn't run like I said but you can't take these right wing thinktanks as a legimate news source.They had 4 girls who spoke anonymously (bad journalism), one referred to 'these people 'and the 'far left'. Where's the interview with the students who think its ok to race?This girl is not a good runner anyway , she spent half a day putting make up on and setting up a studio in her house,that's why you shouldn't use these pro Trump 'news' sources.Trump is known to have racist policies and is a compulsive liar and he is only in power because of the 'religious' right who are filled with hate and a superiority complex.How did we get to a situation where christians believe and pray for a compulsive liar who operates like a crooked mafia boss.
I say handicap the transgender equivalent to their testosterone levels.Eg in a 100m race ,the transgender get a 5m handicap or something.

I agree that transgender shouldn't run like I said but you can't take these right wing thinktanks as a legimate news source.They had 4 girls who spoke anonymously (bad journalism), one referred to 'these people 'and the 'far left'. Where's the interview with the students who think its ok to race?This girl is not a good runner anyway , she spent half a day putting make up on and setting up a studio in her house,that's why you shouldn't use these pro Trump 'news' sources.Trump is known to have racist policies and is a compulsive liar and he is only in power because of the 'religious' right who are filled with hate and a superiority complex.How did we get to a situation where christians believe and pray for a compulsive liar who operates like a crooked mafia boss.
I say handicap the transgender equivalent to their testosterone levels.Eg in a 100m race ,the transgender get a 5m handicap or something.
you are the only one calling it a news source

I don't look at Buzzfeeed and I've never heard of Vice. I tend to look at legitimate news sources who print facts not right wing 'news' that use high production values to dump on transgender people.I agree that transgender shouldn't race in the women's races but that video had christian hate all over it.The only thing that was missing was the snowflake tears from the homophobic girl.
Ffs transgender in sports has nothing to do with left and right wing politics.

Ffs transgender in sports has nothing to do with left and right wing politics.
It is for right wing think tanks though.It's a bread and butter issue to gain votes.Fear and bigotry is their modus operandi and can clearly be seen with the rise of right wing 'populism' around the world.I hope the churchy people are happy they have ruined the USA, Brazil and Australia.Why don't these 'think tanks ' ever refer to scientific evidence? In the future we will look back at this period as the mad post-truth era where gullible people were manipulated by liars and crooks for their own personal benefit.When did it become ok to stoke hatred of immigrants, transgender, environmentalists and scientists to win someone's vote?

It is for right wing think tanks though.It's a bread and butter issue to gain votes.Fear and bigotry is their modus operandi and can clearly be seen with the rise of right wing 'populism' around the world.I hope the churchy people are happy they have ruined the USA, Brazil and Australia.Why don't these 'think tanks ' ever refer to scientific evidence? In the future we will look back at this period as the mad post-truth era where gullible people were manipulated by liars and crooks for their own personal benefit.When did it become ok to stoke hatred of immigrants, transgender, environmentalists and scientists to win someone's vote?
Look up Ray Blanchard.

Geeze I'm starting to wonder if Latham has a point. Of over 23 million Australians at the 2016 census a grand total of, wait for it, 1260 identified as gender diverse. To put that in perspective it is .005% of the populace.
The media and western world in general has gone absolutely crazy with pumping up catering to all new insane levels of minority groups. There are education programs being run throughout Australia's failing and overcrowded curriculum system to address the feelings of .005% of the population. There's TV panellists, educators, politicians, journalists, covering this .005% of the populace every day, enacting legislation, changing scientific definitions etc like it is some top priority of importance for the survival of the other 99.995% of humanity.
This endless search for something different to sell/promote/deflect has become a death knell. It's absolutely self definingly crazy the level of importance placed on such low hanging priority fruit over things that actually really affect the worlds populations. Age of Decadence defined for Christs sake.

Geeze I'm starting to wonder if Latham has a point. Of over 23 million Australians at the 2016 census a grand total of, wait for it, 1260 identified as gender diverse. To put that in perspective it is .005% of the populace.
The media and western world in general has gone absolutely crazy with pumping up catering to all new insane levels of minority groups. There are education programs being run throughout Australia's failing and overcrowded curriculum system to address the feelings of .005% of the population. There's TV panellists, educators, politicians, journalists, covering this .005% of the populace every day, enacting legislation, changing scientific definitions etc like it is some top priority of importance for the survival of the other 99.995% of humanity.
This endless search for something different to sell/promote/deflect has become a death knell. It's absolutely self definingly crazy the level of importance placed on such low hanging priority fruit over things that actually really affect the worlds populations. Age of Decadence defined for Christs sake.
It's just a progressive policy that will be normal in ten years.It's opposed by the same types of people who voted against indigenous people voting in 1969 or people who think the women's place is in the kitchen.Or the same people that wanted homosexuality to be a crime. If you don't follow through with progressive policy you will look a right twat innthe future.

It's just a progressive policy that will be normal in ten years.It's opposed by the same types of people who voted against indigenous people voting in 1969 or people who think the women's place is in the kitchen.Or the same people that wanted homosexuality to be a crime. If you don't follow through with progressive policy you will look a right twat innthe future.
Well so called progressive policy has become somewhat grey in it's definition. As far as "in the future" is concerned that usually depends on the parameters set. Everything occurs in cycles and it's just as likely that what you define as future (20 years from now for example) is nothing compared to the re-visitation of certain "progressive" policies in say 100 or 500 years. Remember it was progressives that signed agreements to outlaw war only to be lulled into complacency whilst Germany rebuilt their military unchallenged during the thirties. How well did that progressive approach fare? Similar progressive policies allowed ISIS to get to the stage it has etc. In the "future" some so called enlightened progressives may just as likely be found on the wrong side of history, it just depends on how far into the future one goes and what subset of a timeline you choose for your own reference (or perhaps preference).
It's also quite likely that in hundreds of years the current approach to .005% of the populace being placed above priority levels of numerous far more important areas will be viewed equally negatively. You just might have to go beyond your limited "future" scope.

Last edited:
That census stat you've reported was likely for those neither identifying as male or female (which prior to the 2010s was a virtually invisible group of people). Maybe those in the process of transitioning may have ticked it for official reasons. But a vast majority of transgender people wouldn't have picked that option, so I don't really see the relevance of that census stat to the thread title.

It wouldn't be discussed in the media so much if right wing nutters weren't so obsessed with it. They fixate upon transgender people far more than transgender people talk about transgender people (who likely find the topic much more boring).

The two biggest challenges this planet is facing are: 1 - Climate change; 2 - Media and information literacy in the digital age (the ability to effectively be aware of, access and evaluate information sources with an open mind to inform decision-making). The far right fail miserably on both counts, and exploit ineptitude in the latter.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez mate ever heard of the word practical?, it is not practical to pour huge resources to support the emotions of an uber minority group.

People who wanted homosexuality to be a crime? Again a minority driven by religious beliefs................. that minority did not get their way.

Progressive policy? The sentiment is fine, in fact noble - the methods like this one where mankind is applying literally impractical ways at the possible detriment of the majority to appease a minority is not sustainable as we'll find out. Just like all women at the kitchen sink - not practical or sustainable, indigenous or women not allowed to vote - impractical.

This is not some sort of collective right wing bigoted wish as many and it seems you believe.

Geez mate ever heard of the word practical?, it is not practical to pour huge resources to support the emotions of an uber minority group.

People who wanted homosexuality to be a crime? Again a minority driven by religious beliefs................. that minority did not get their way.

Progressive policy? The sentiment is fine, in fact noble - the methods like this one where mankind is applying literally impractical ways at the possible detriment of the majority to appease a minority is not sustainable as we'll find out. Just like all women at the kitchen sink - not practical or sustainable, indigenous or women not allowed to vote - impractical.

This is not some sort of collective right wing bigoted wish as many and it seems you believe.
What are these huge resources/impractical-for-majority methods which you speak of? Seems like you're reaching to me. A detriment to the majority?

What are these huge resources/impractical-for-majority methods which you speak of? Seems like you're reaching to me. A detriment to the majority?

Wonder what resources are needed for testing testosterone levels? At what cost? And to whom? How much "level" is applied and are there different levels applied to different levels of transition? How about administration of these rules to allow 0.0005% of the population to compete against female born females? And how much does this administration cost? Is it done voluntarily? Maybe but there is doubt.

How much of this minority is going to compete in women's comps? What % of this tiny number are the competitions making these liberal efforts for?

Maybe "huge" isn't the right word, in any case the wording is irrelevant. If I could liken to an analogy.

Seeing how electric cars are the future and for memory the current sales are roughly .021% of all car sales. Do we right now put a recharge station on each corner at the cost of the taxpayer - does that seem practical to you?

Male to female, female to male. Keep it simple

Growing up into a society full of *******s and idiots really teaches you something... People really are stupid, so stupid they can't even decide what gender they are... oh and sorry if I offended anyone. have a nice day. :)

A Lowell woman was given 10 years probation for masturbating in front of a 15-year-old girl and assaulting her with a sex toy last year.​
Tanner Young, 24, pleaded guilty last week in Benton County Circuit Court to second-degree sexual assault.​
Young owes $1,500 in court fines and fees and must register as a sex offender. Judge Robin Green barred Young from any contact with the girl.​
Young must also complete a sex offender rehabilitation class. She faces up to 20 years in prison if she violates her probation.​
🤔

That census stat you've reported was likely for those neither identifying as male or female (which prior to the 2010s was a virtually invisible group of people). Maybe those in the process of transitioning may have ticked it for official reasons. But a vast majority of transgender people wouldn't have picked that option, so I don't really see the relevance of that census stat to the thread title.

It wouldn't be discussed in the media so much if right wing nutters weren't so obsessed with it. They fixate upon transgender people far more than transgender people talk about transgender people (who likely find the topic much more boring).

The two biggest challenges this planet is facing are: 1 - Climate change; 2 - Media and information literacy in the digital age (the ability to effectively be aware of, access and evaluate information sources with an open mind to inform decision-making). The far right fail miserably on both counts, and exploit ineptitude in the latter.

I would argue that the destructive elements of society (feminists, vegans, scientologists, the letter people) are the biggest challenges facing this planet.

A Lowell woman was given 10 years probation for masturbating in front of a 15-year-old girl and assaulting her with a sex toy last year.​
Tanner Young, 24, pleaded guilty last week in Benton County Circuit Court to second-degree sexual assault.​
Young owes $1,500 in court fines and fees and must register as a sex offender. Judge Robin Green barred Young from any contact with the girl.​
Young must also complete a sex offender rehabilitation class. She faces up to 20 years in prison if she violates her probation.​
View attachment 748885
🤔

Does A Flock Of Seagulls there have to do their time in a male or female prison?

If I ever commit a heinous act requiring I be incarcerated in a correctional facility, I am getting hair extensions and a boob job, then Top Dog it Bea Smith style in a Ladies Prison.

He used to give me roses...

images

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back